+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Travis propose? post your opinions here *speculation spoilers*

Travis did say himself I think that he wants to have one marriage and stay with that person forever. Something along thoose lines. So he doesn't take marriage that lightly. I'm not sure if he'll propose. If after the hometown dates and fantasy dates he finds a woman that he really and truely loves, and he knows that she's the one for him, then I think yes he'll most likely propose.

Seeing, however that he hasn't really said yet that he's falling in love with any of them , I don't think he'll propose. Unless by some miracle all of a sudden he decides he's fallen in love. Which is not very likely. And since he's about to send Sarah B home, who looks like the only one with which he really has a "connection"... well he's probably just gonna keep that ring. Although there is that pic with him holding the ring. hmmm
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahbfan View Post
    Travis did say himself I think that he wants to have one marriage and stay with that person forever. Something along thoose lines. So he doesn't take marriage that lightly. I'm not sure if he'll propose. If after the hometown dates and fantasy dates he finds a woman that he really and truely loves, and he knows that she's the one for him, then I think yes he'll most likely propose.

Seeing, however that he hasn't really said yet that he's falling in love with any of them , I don't think he'll propose. Unless by some miracle all of a sudden he decides he's fallen in love. Which is not very likely. And since he's about to send Sarah B home, who looks like the only one with which he really has a "connection"... well he's probably just gonna keep that ring. Although there is that pic with him holding the ring. hmmm

They all hold the ring everyshow. It will be something like the others a commitment ring with no proposal.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    They all hold the ring everyshow. It will be something like the others a commitment ring with no proposal.
    Yes but we do have a voice over of him saying that his future wife could be here. And lets say if it Susan was in engaged before? I thought I raad some where here on this board she was? or Not?

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    Yes but we do have a voice over of him saying that his future wife could be here. And lets say if it Susan was in engaged before? I thought I raad some where here on this board she was? or Not?
    Yes, Susan was engaged before. She had her wedding originally planned for June 2005 as someone came across earlier this week.

I don't expect a proposal. Travis is traditional, he prefers to go slow. Travis has set the record for the least Bachelorettes kissed. Only the final four, beating Andrew's five (with Anne-Michele). I'm sure Fleiss is applying pressure, but this guy won't fall for it. He doesn't get rushed into anything, even medical school.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

No proposal. If he does, it'll be hilarious b/c it'll be a sham. No doubt about it in my mind, I don't see this Bachelor ending well at all. I give the couple 2 months, regardless of who he chose.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I think that Travis will propose! Am I sure, nope, do I hope so, yep! Call me a romantic at heart!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Regular
    I'm not interested in doing the show, convince me.
    I'm not interested in proposing, convince me.

I hope he doesn't, but I'm worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dork View Post
    I'm not interested in doing the show, convince me.
    I'm not interested in proposing, convince me.

I hope he doesn't, but I'm worried.
    Wow Dr Dork, I think that you are onto something here. Interesting thought.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Dr.DorkI think you are noticing a pattern. Good call. I'm a little worried too. I hope for both their sakes (whoever she is) that they take it slow. Better an engagement this summer if they are truly in love. What's the rush? A need to have the producers like you? A free ring? OK - buy a cheaper ring later. I just dont see the point in trying to make Mike Fleiss happy. Travis: tell him to take his ring and shove it! Do things in your own time.

+ Reply to Thread