+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 155

Thread: Will Travis propose? post your opinions here *speculation spoilers*

  1. #11
    TV Fanatic leogirl_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Bahamas
    Posts
    1,893
    I don't think that he will propose to the final girl, NO MATTER who she is of the four girls left. I just don't see it.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

    BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

  2. #12
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,636
    No proposal is my prediction. He's a "let's take this, and see where it goes"..type of guy, IMO.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  3. #13
    FORT Fogey psucashcow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania ...Is it Spring yet?
    Posts
    2,039
    I agree that Travis will not propose to any of the women who are left. I don't even know why they have the women pick out a ring.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

  4. #14
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,636
    I dont know why the ring selection, either. I think it's only to add to the drama.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,157
    I have to agree with the majority here and say he will not propose marriage. However, he may propose that they continue seeing each other and see where the relationship goes in the "real world".

    Travis seems to be very cautious in this arena, not that I blame him. Additionaly, I would be surprised to hear him using the "Love" word to the last one standing also. JMHO
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

  6. #16
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    I have to agree with the majority here and say he will not propose marriage. However, he may propose that they continue seeing each other and see where the relationship goes in the "real world".

    Travis seems to be very cautious in this arena, not that I blame him. Additionaly, I would be surprised to hear him using the "Love" word to the last one standing also. JMHO
    It seems that Susan had him and Chris H at hello!!!! who knows!

  7. #17
    FORT Fogey 2observe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,118
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    It seems that Susan had him and Chris H at hello!!!! who knows!
    I'm not really sure of how Travis feels about any of the women because he has been the best at keeping his true feelings hidden, except for when he asks Susan if she will accept his rose. Having said that, sometimes people who would normally think logically about things will do sometime totally illogically when it comes to matters of the heart. I happen to know that falling in love doesn't need a lot of time, however determining compatiblity takes time.

  8. #18
    FORT Fogey Krispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    819
    No way on God's green earth does that man propose at the end of this show.

  9. #19
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Krispy View Post
    No way on God's green earth does that man propose at the end of this show.
    When money is offered a man may do most anything.
    Proposals don't always end up in marriage and he can afford a new tent and bug spray now!

    A friendship ring may work for Androgenous woman, but they want a proposal this time in Paris to boost ratings:

  10. #20
    Peace MsFroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up here in my tree...
    Posts
    15,532
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop1 View Post
    When money is offered a man may do most anything.
    Proposals don't always end up in marriage and he can afford a new tent and bug spray now!

    A friendship ring may work for Androgenous woman, but they want a proposal this time in Paris to boost ratings:
    I think you're right in that the producers probably want the fantasy Paris proposal, to go along with the fantasy Paris setting, the fantasy Bachelor (or their idea) and the fantasy chateau. The funny thing is that pretty much nobody expects a proposal and if we do get a proposal it will probably be because he's either being paid to or contractually obligated.
    The only surprise at this point would be if he really, genuinely wanted to propose at the end. But would anybody believe it was genuine?
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.