+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Fleiss and Co.'s formula for the Bachelor **possible spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    If the Bachelor was going to make his cjoice based solely on looks, all they would have to do is send him head shots, parade them past him in bikinis, and he could pick a winner in one show.
    They tried that on Charlie's season, he still picked the little nurse.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

1st post here. Long time lurker.

Based on this:

"On the whole storyline aspect, I have to say that they are always different. I cannot think of when they have repeated a scenario. We have had Young Amanda vs. Experienced Trista. Perfect Matt vs. Horrible Ian. Good-Girl Jen vs. Hellspawn Kristen. Slick Charlie vs. Sweet Ryan. Clean Sarah vs. Whitetrash Kirsily. Ect."

I think we'll see Stable Sarah S. vs. Unstable Moana in the end. Based on chemistry, Moana's a slam dunk, but sometimes the guys get freaked out by the chemistry and make questionable decisions in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by KCCasey View Post
    1st post here. Long time lurker.

Based on this:

"On the whole storyline aspect, I have to say that they are always different. I cannot think of when they have repeated a scenario. We have had Young Amanda vs. Experienced Trista. Perfect Matt vs. Horrible Ian. Good-Girl Jen vs. Hellspawn Kristen. Slick Charlie vs. Sweet Ryan. Clean Sarah vs. Whitetrash Kirsily. Ect."

I think we'll see Stable Sarah S. vs. Unstable Moana in the end. Based on chemistry, Moana's a slam dunk, but sometimes the guys get freaked out by the chemistry and make questionable decisions in the end.
    KCCasey....Glad that you are joining us. Looks like you a long time fan of the Bachelor series. Looking forward to hearing your opinions and insights.

I think you are right on target with the Stable Sarah and the Unstable Moana.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Or Homely SarahS vs. Sexy Susan. Or Sweet SarahB vs. Scheming Susan. Or Manipulator Moana vs. Honest SarahB. Any one of those and more are still "available" as storylines. Simply too early to call imo.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by KCCasey View Post
    Welcome to the Fort KCCasey. I agree with your assessment. I know many people find Susan gorgeous, but she is just okay pretty to me. When I saw her photo I thought she looked exactly like Helene who was okay to me too. I thought that Cole, and the blonde Sarah that wasn't in the top 15, were the most beautiful of all the girls. Something tells me that IRL all the girls are quite pretty. Like the saying, beauty is indeed in the eyes of the beholder.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    Welcome to the Fort KCCasey. I agree with your assessment. I know many people find Susan gorgeous, but she is just okay pretty to me. When I saw her photo I thought she looked exactly like Helene who was okay to me too. I thought that Cole, and the blonde Sarah that wasn't in the top 15, were the most beautiful of all the girls. Something tells me that IRL all the girls are quite pretty. Like the saying, beauty is indeed in the eyes of the beholder.
    Totally agree on Cole - not so sure on Sara, who kind of had wacky eyes. But there is no doubt that in real life, they are all unusually pretty. The TV camera has a very odd way of dampening beauty and inflating weight.

But if you're in a part of the country where a Susan would be considered just "okay pretty", then I need to consider moving there!

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    But if you're in a part of the country where a Susan would be considered just "okay pretty", then I need to consider moving there!
    Midwest gals Randal!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567