+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bizzare Programming Alert: 2/6 show is 2 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia View Post
    Except the Olympics are on NBC. Strange how they keep increasing the hours for the show, the ratings keep growing, yet no room for another season in the listings. What? ABC loves the show, but doesn't want any more? It's not like they're burning off episodes, they're adding them during Feburary sweeps. Totally confusing!
    I meant they know they are going to lose a lot of their audience to Olympic viewers (especially to figure skating), so they might be trying to avoid a head-to-head matchup with NBC.

The other season may be in the fall, like they used to do (Andrew, then Blob).

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    I guess I will just have to watch the Super Bowl and find out what's what then. I got this email because I vote online for Dancing with the Stars, and now they send me little promo e-mails. I would tend to trust their site more than the e-mail, just wanted to alert folks to be on the lookout for a potential extra edition.
    I saw the e-mail you're talking about. It had the date of Jan 31 for Tuesday still, so seems someone goofed.

Just wanted to confirm that both my online listings and my printed TV guide show 2 hours tonight. 9 pm to 11 pm. I don't think any of it is a rerun.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Just wanted to confirm that both my online listings and my printed TV guide show 2 hours tonight. 9 pm to 11 pm. I don't think any of it is a rerun.
    Hopefully, we will see new scenes....new voice overs and a little passion (a lot is too much to hope for)
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

I hope we see FAR more romance tonight. After tonight's show, I hope it's more obvious as to who he chooses.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I hope we see FAR more romance tonight. After tonight's show, I hope it's more obvious as to who he chooses.
    because I for one am getting restless but I think its pretty much sealed that he will choose SS.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21 View Post
    because I for one am getting restless but I think its pretty much sealed that he will choose SS.
    Yea, I think so to
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    You and all of us! This borefest needs some spice!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Well, I sure hope that means that you'll be joining us for the entire two hours tonight, Miss Boots!!!

Am I the only one who's not really getting "into" this season?? I just don't feel like I know who's who and what's what, compared to how I was at this same point in previous seasons.

I hope the new stuff they air will get me more plugged in, although then I ask myself, "Does it really matter?" and the answer always comes back, "NO!!!"

FORT Newbie
    I am so glad it was a two hour show I can never get Enough.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast