+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bizzare Programming Alert: 2/6 show is 2 hours

The programming guide on abc.com show's it only going to be one hour...there is a celebrity wedding special on beforehand.

The 2/6 episode (home town dates) is the last one before the Olympics. Are they going to compete against NBCs Olympic coverage, or delay the final few episodes for two weeks?
    No delay or preemption. The Bachelor will go head-to-head with the Winter Olympics in Feburary.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Hrm, I just got an email from ABC that indicates that, in addition to the 2 hours Monday night, the show is also on Tuesday at 10.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    That's odd, MissThing. Their site still shows it being Boston Legal on at that time.

On Tuesday too? Weird. I hope they show new footage and not recycled stuff.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I guess I will just have to watch the Super Bowl and find out what's what then. I got this email because I vote online for Dancing with the Stars, and now they send me little promo e-mails. I would tend to trust their site more than the e-mail, just wanted to alert folks to be on the lookout for a potential extra edition.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    Hrm, I just got an email from ABC that indicates that, in addition to the 2 hours Monday night, the show is also on Tuesday at 10.
    Wow, I wonder if they are pushing this out the door, instead of cancelling or delaying. I would really be mad if they cancelled this show before the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen View Post
    Wow, I wonder if they are pushing this out the door, instead of cancelling or delaying. I would really be mad if they cancelled this show before the end.

The ratings are decent this time, so I don't think they'll cancel it - but they may be trying to squeeze it in around the Olympics.

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    The ratings are decent this time, so I don't think they'll cancel it - but they may be trying to squeeze it in around the Olympics.
    Except the Olympics are on NBC. Strange how they keep increasing the hours for the show, the ratings keep growing, yet no room for another season in the listings. What? ABC loves the show, but doesn't want any more? It's not like they're burning off episodes, they're adding them during Feburary sweeps. Totally confusing!
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

It is confusing, but they sure got a lot of mileage off of good ole' Allie G.,
    she had to boost the ratings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast