+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor's Diary

The Bachelor's Diary

I have read the Bachelor's Diary this season, as in past seasons. It is interesting need I say. I think that the diary tells a lot, especially when you look at past diary posts from previous seasons. If my memory is correct, the bachelor always mentioned the final girl a lot in the diary. You could get a sense of who he really liked, but this season I am confused. I do not get a sense of who he really likes because the ones I think he likes the most are mentioned the least...i.e. Moana, Jehan and Sara S. However, the other girls are mentioned quite a bit. What do you all think?

that's funny -- i think travis has shown the most in sarah b (although i have no idea why, she gives me the creeps). and i think it's really interesting that he hasn't mentioned tara once.

He's also mentioned Moana and Susan more than the others, except Sara B. I can see why he would be interested in the first two, but Sara B? I don't get it - she is soooo immature. But, he may be attracted to her rather quirky personality.

It was easy to see who Byron was the most attracted to and some of the rest. But, this guy - hard to tell!

Quote Originally Posted by greenie227 View Post
    that's funny -- i think travis has shown the most in sarah b (although i have no idea why, she gives me the creeps). and i think it's really interesting that he hasn't mentioned tara once.
    He mentioned Tara once..he said something about her big smile ..

vanessasmith23 I don't think that he likes Sara S...he's hardly spent any time with her at all!

I think you are right - he's seems to find Sara S. hard to talk to. And, I notice that around him she gets rather tongue tied (but has no trouble dissing the other girls in front of the camera). I wonder if she irritates him as much as she does me.

LOL she irritates me to!

Im a big fan of sarah b. i dont like sara s. either ... lol

Quote Originally Posted by SarahnTravisfan View Post
    Im a big fan of sarah b. i dont like sara s. either ... lol
    Thanks for joining the camp Sarahn it's good to have you on board.

FORT Newbie
    well now sarah b is gone and sarah s is in the final three so the diary can't be giving too much away

I think that the diary gives some away. Notice how it says he can really fall for Moana, but for Sarah it says he needs to know if their friendship can grow into love or something like that... and for susan it says he needs to figure out of shes acting. Hes kinda saying that hes unsure about Sarah and Susan but for Moana he can fall for her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast