+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Final Rose Speculation **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl View Post
    Oh - not sure if anyone said this, but in looking through the previews last night over and over that I have taped on Tivo, I found right around where they show Travis looking at the ring, he is standing in what looks like the same very formal clothes in front of a fireplace mantel - I believe that is from the FRC. For now anyway....
    I would have loved to see what these girls said about those rings at least the final four?? Might be fun. I actually though when they showed SB that she kind did the pretty girl thing with her giggle & said I didn't think of that?? Remember Pretty women & the jewlery. They showed Susan & they showed SS & Moana saying she wanted the rock (kidding) looked like. I would llike to see the final the winner choice> that would be neat.

We all have our favorites of course but it matters little what we think it is ALL about what Travis thinks and he Has to go for the one who fits him.

So far I have not seen once ounce of chemistry with Travis and Sarah S..

The screen caps mean nothing to me...
    Photographs of a split second hug can be interperated into much more than it really is. We have been fooled by Fleiss and his staff on more than one occasion.

But we have seen in Travis's own words "undeniable chemistry" with Sara B ( who I think is cute and not as bland as some think). and he has alot of FUN with Moana ( not my favorite but I've seen more cattiness out of the others about her that is less than attractive) . Susan is sneaky and has something up her sleeve..just not sure what at this point...but she sure has Travis in her spell!

Travis has to figure this all out himself and since we are not privy to all the moments he spends I'm sure there is alot more to the story .

Quote Originally Posted by cabernetCally View Post
    We all have our favorites of course but it matters little what we think it is ALL about what Travis thinks and he Has to go for the one who fits him.

So far I have not seen once ounce of chemistry with Travis and Sarah S..

The screen caps mean nothing to me...
    Photographs of a split second hug can be interperated into much more than it really is. We have been fooled by Fleiss and his staff on more than one occasion.

But we have seen in Travis's own words "undeniable chemistry" with Sara B ( who I think is cute and not as bland as some think). and he has alot of FUN with Moana ( not my favorite but I've seen more cattiness out of the others about her that is less than attractive) . Susan is sneaky and has something up her sleeve..just not sure what at this point...but she sure has Travis in her spell!

Travis has to figure this all out himself and since we are not privy to all the moments he spends I'm sure there is alot more to the story .
    Agreed & you must admit that when he gave Sara & it does not matter how it turns out that he gave that rose to her direct & looking in the eyes. He knew they needed to talk. I must say he even looked a little upset himself He also made direct contact with her watching her while he was talking. You have to admit the way she accepted that rose was superb. No squeal there folks. Did you notice also how Jennifer watched these two. She knew something was up. If it is not Shilo that gives SB the rose next week in some way it will be Jennifer. That is what that pic is all about. She will get her elegant date. Not sure how it fits in & probably does not get her past final 4 but she will get something other than the bush. I did notice that Jen & Sara did seem to have a friendship last night sitting on the couch you could see Sara rubbimg her back & you have to admit Jen coming out of the tent running to Sara said a lot.What was Jennifer really feeling when she said she should have just held up the tent & served them something like that. Jennifer knows they have a connection for how long who knows.

So is the picture of two girls hugging and crying Sarah B and Jennifer from last night???

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904 View Post
    So is the picture of two girls hugging and crying Sarah B and Jennifer from last night???

No Jennifers coat was green with a hood. The pic that is in question is a black one & not a bomber jacket.

During my 10 sec eyeblink breaks at work today, I thought about what Travis might need in a woman. Charlie needed a bossy woman to keep him grounded (though he wouldn't say so) and friend Jack did not deter him. Of course it helped that Sarah B (1.0) was honest, fun and had a gorgeous smile. But, that's Charlie.

Travis appears to be very grounded and perhaps very singular in a socially awkward kind of way. If I follow my thought through, then he would need someone with social skills whose antics catch his imagination. Sarah S meets the social skills challenge, peaks his interest because he can't figure her out, but appears to be too close to his personality. Susan excites his imagination (among other things) but I'm not seeing confident (make that friendly) social skills. Jehan (who probably does leave this next week) is perhaps too grounded and not sparking his imagination. Tara is leaving so I won't even try. Moana is all excitement, but doesn't appear to have the social skills he lacks. Sarah B (2.0) catches his imagination, but I wonder at her "grown-up" social skills. She seems to make friends within the group, but would she be too possessive of him (keeping him from his friends, etc) if they were together?

Frankly, my dears...I don't...but, then we didn't see Sarah B (1.0) come out with her motherliness until the final 2.

1 on 1 Dates so far...and next week:

Travis' favorite place - outdoors (Sarah B.- camping and Sarah S. - rock climbing)
    Romatic dinner dates - Kristen and Susan
    Everyday date - Jehan - market shopping then her favorite spot - the Eiffle Tower
    Hot Tubs - Kristen and Susan (Final 2 date?)

His mom helps to pick Sarah S and Jehan for dates- how much weight will that carry with him?

Lots of random thoughts and no conclusions. Right now I'm still wobbly on Jehan leaving. If she doesn't then she probably replaces Sarah S in the final four. ARGHH!! *pulling my hair out*

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid View Post
    Keeping in mind I'm completely out of the loop of all your brilliant sleuthing (you sleuthers are amazing, and make this journey so much more fun ), I've studied Dash Travis intently, mulled over his personal preferences, and I predict Sarah S. will be his final choice. Okay, okay, I'm simply taking a stab in the dark.
    I agree, too. However I am not sure they will actually get enganed. I'm afraid we will have another date for a while and see ending which will fizzle out.
    Did anyone notice which ring Sarah S chose in front of the friends?
    Does anyone know who will be the next two to leave?
    >^,,^<
    Last edited by kittykisses; 01-25-2006 at 08:47 AM.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Susan excites his imagination (among other things) but I'm not seeing confident (make that friendly) social skills.
    I stopped the car when I read this. Too funny.

I see Susan and Sarah S as the final 2....But, in the end, I think Susan will push one too many Miss America "I want world peace" statements Travis' way and he'll get scared.

Moana is a very pretty girl, but games grow old. She lacks depth, heck she said so herself (see sig line). No one likes to be played...she acts (or says certain things) one way with the girls and another with Travis. Not a good quality...if she wants to be respected as being "straight up", don't do the opposite. So for now, I'm going to hold out hope that Travis will pick up on this somehow and let her go after the fantasy date.

If Sarah S is the final girl, I'm not sure how much stake I'll give to a lasting relationship because Sarah S and Travis appear to both possess "dud" qualities to some extent , but they could at least build a great friendship. Respectable.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

FORT Fanatic
    I agree that the tape we have seen shows some "undeniable chemistry" between Travis and Sara B, however, in my EVER so humble opinion, this appears to be the quick initial lust physical attraction chemistry as opposed to a deep meaningful chemistry.
    The interaction between Sara B and Travis has been physically charged as that's how Sara puts herself out there. What we haven't seen is meaningful conversation or discussion of substance between these two and that is bothersome.

My instinct tells me that something happens on the hometown date with Sara B that makes Travis realize that there's not enough substance to her for him.

Hey- my first post of this Bachelor series but when they were "testing" the girls on the rings, my thought was... what if the girl genuinely prefers wedding bands? I do! Would those guys not believe the girl if she said that? Surely there would be a girl out there that prefers no "rock"...

Bigger is not always better. Yeah, pun intended!

+ Reply to Thread