+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Final Rose Speculation **Possible Spoilers**

Basically the same thing I said, butterflygirl! You and I are on the same wavelength. Jehan seems pretty natural and genuine.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I dont dislike Moana, and never have. I said way back weeks ago that I liked her. I do like her above a few of the others, but right now Jehan is my favorite..unless tonight's episode changes my mind.

Angelic, Oh,I know. I didn't mean any harm to you in particular. Forgive me please.

I see what you all are saying now. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

That's ok! No, I didnt take it personally at all, vanessasmith23.
    I understand you wonder why maybe some don't care for Moana...It's kind of interesting how we all form our "favorites" on here, and can discuss them in a fun way.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    That's ok! No, I didnt take it personally at all, vanessasmith23.
    I understand you wonder why maybe some don't care for Moana...It's kind of interesting how we all form our "favorites" on here, and can discuss them in a fun way.

Angelic and Vanessa -
    I think we all find something that we "connect" with certain girls - at least what Fleiss lets us see of these girls. I personally don't have anything against any of them. Moana gets into an argument with "someone" or "some of the girls" - so I think Fleiss is trying to make her look bad right now but I am not believing it until I see it. Sarah S calls someone a *itch and when I first saw that, I was totally shocked but right now, I am giving her the benefit of the doubt and trying to believe until I see the episode that what she is saying is for good reason, she does not seem like the type to say something like that without good reason but we may see a whole different side of her later. Same with Jehan, she reminds me of myself when I was in the "dating scene". She seems sweet and shy - but that may be totally wrong - she may be the devil in disquise - I know from the past shows, I was totally mad at ANDREW and not Jen when they broke up and now we all know that Jen is - well, whatever you want to call her - read my mind of what I think of her - I sure liked Andrew and I sure liked Jerry and still do - I do not have the same opinion of Jen - she totally had me fooled. Just my humble opinion!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vanessasmith23 View Post
    Where is that clip?

Hey - do you have Tivo - were you able to find the clip???

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen View Post
    It's funny, in a something's up, kind of way with the ring.
    If he bought it himself, it could be the kiddish promise ring. The normal (bought by ABC) ring, and the research went on forever in the previous shows, cost in the $35,-$40, range. This ring does not appear to be 2 carets plus. (IMO)
    Back in the analysis thread (post 2279 I think) there was a close up of the ring - it is intricately carved on the band. If it is another Tacori ring it looks similar to the one I have. I have a 1 ct and the stone in the picture is twice the size of mine. Maybe though they used a local french designer - either way - the stone is much bigger than a promise ring.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl View Post
    I really believe it is a "private" date with either Sarah B or Susan because the girl picks up the rose and she has the black band on her wrist and both girls have been seen with black bands on their wrists. I definitely do not see it as the "Final Rose Ceremony" because it looks like a private date where he has to give the girl a rose or send her home or possibly a group date where he has to give one of the girls a rose.... JMO

Sara B does not have acrylic nails at all??

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    Sara B does not have acrylic nails at all??

Ok, then for now I'll say it is probably another rose to Susan - oh well - I saw Tara with one of those stupid bands too, does she have nails - I hope not!!!! Not a Tara fan - especially after her two weeks of insecurity and jealousy - does not work being the wife of a Doctor - need complete trust - back to the rose - my guess is Susan another rose because she definitely has those nails!!!!

Oh - not sure if anyone said this, but in looking through the previews last night over and over that I have taped on Tivo, I found right around where they show Travis looking at the ring, he is standing in what looks like the same very formal clothes in front of a fireplace mantel - I believe that is from the FRC. For now anyway....

+ Reply to Thread