+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Rose Speculation **Possible Spoilers**

Where is that clip?

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Really?? That's interesting..because this could very sell be the FRC..done just a little differently maybe to throw us off. Who knows.

I don't know if I am right about it, just when watching it in very slow motion on Tivo, it does not look like Travis and the "scarf" - it looks like some type of drapes or curtains in the background. Anyone else out there have it on Tivo??? What do you think???

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup View Post
    The only hint we've seen so far is the obligatory picture of Travis looking at a ring. By the way - I don't like the ring he's holding
    It's funny, in a something's up, kind of way with the ring.
    If he bought it himself, it could be the kiddish promise ring. The normal (bought by ABC) ring, and the research went on forever in the previous shows, cost in the $35,-$40, range. This ring does not appear to be 2 carets plus. (IMO)

Quote Originally Posted by vanessasmith23 View Post
    Where is that clip?

Hey - I just looked through the first show on 1/9 and it is at the end of the show when they are showing clips for the season and it is right after Travis is sitting in a brown leather jacket and says something about he has a very big decision to make and he is going to have to let all but one woman down, then it shows the arm in the air with the rose and the bracelet, then it shows Travis handing the plate over to someone and she picks up the rose, everyone thinks he is standing at a different angle and he is wearing a scarf, but I see him standing to the other side with just his dark sleeve showing and "white curtains" in the background and not a scarf as some have speculated. That is what I see but I could be wrong. What do you think when you look at it??? Oooh, I just went back and was watching it again and it shows Moana with the rose in her mouth and then it shows a girl holding the rose in front of the burgandy and white drapes - The girl has very well manicured fingernails - probably Susan????
    Last edited by butterflygirl; 01-23-2006 at 03:05 PM.

Really?? That's interesting..because this could very sell be the FRC..done just a little differently maybe to throw us off. Who knows.

I really believe it is a "private" date with either Sarah B or Susan because the girl picks up the rose and she has the black band on her wrist and both girls have been seen with black bands on their wrists. I definitely do not see it as the "Final Rose Ceremony" because it looks like a private date where he has to give the girl a rose or send her home or possibly a group date where he has to give one of the girls a rose.... JMO

"Meet the Fokkers"

Quote Originally Posted by vanessasmith23 View Post
    Well, I think that three could meet that type of personality: Jehan, Sara S and Moana.

However, don't we usually want someone a bit different to balance us out.
    Can you see him taking Moana to meet his folks in North Carolina?

C'mon. Get real.

Jehan & Sarah S, Yes.

Moana?

I agree. Of the three, Moana would be least likely to have a lot in common with Travis. JMO.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I can definetly see him taking Moana home. She has not gotten much air-time, so I think it is super odd that some of you are so aganist her and so for Sara S. Eventhough we see Sara S. calling some girl a B****, you all still like her. What has Moana done that is so bad?

I am a realist. I do not know any of these women, but I tell the truth. I call it like it is. Why be so mean to Moana when she has not done anything, when people like Sara B, who is obviously annoying and Susan, very stuck-up, it seems to most, but you all still like them. Did Moana hunt some of you in your dreams? I am super confused on why people do not like her. The girl has not done anything. Come on! Give her a break.

I dont dislike Moana, and never have. I said way back weeks ago that I liked her. I do like her above a few of the others, but right now Jehan is my favorite..unless tonight's episode changes my mind.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I agree. Of the three, Moana would be least likely to have a lot in common with Travis. JMO.

I agree. I don't have anything against Moana she is just different but then again maybe that is what attracts Travis to her. I really want to see it be Susan S or Jehan - Jehan the most - and this is only based on two shows - so there is time for me to change my mind. I may end up loving Moana but just not yet. Time will tell.

+ Reply to Thread