+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Rose Speculation **Possible Spoilers**

That is true Paja. I think that is so right.

Keeping in mind I'm completely out of the loop of all your brilliant sleuthing (you sleuthers are amazing, and make this journey so much more fun ), I've studied Dash Travis intently, mulled over his personal preferences, and I predict Sarah S. will be his final choice. Okay, okay, I'm simply taking a stab in the dark.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I agree with you Roseskid. I am hoping to see some actual sparks soon. Because I havent seen anything at all between the two of them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid View Post
    Keeping in mind I'm completely out of the loop of all your brilliant sleuthing (you sleuthers are amazing, and make this journey so much more fun ), I've studied Dash Travis intently, mulled over his personal preferences, and I predict Sarah S. will be his final choice. Okay, okay, I'm simply taking a stab in the dark.
    I like the way you think (or stab) Rosekid

I agree with you, roseskid. I think SarahS from what I've seen/speculated so far, is the winner, too.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Sarah S is still my favorite too!
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Could be a pic from a rose ceremony, I dont know. I think anything's possible on this show, though. Maybe it's done a little different this time with the winner picking up the rose. We don't know yet what he says to the winner, or how she'll get this rose.

Hey Angelic - I was watching the previews on my Tivo and when you really look at it the white in the background of that rose looks like some type of drapes and Travis is to the other side handing the plate with the rose to someone. That is what I am seeing - I could be wrong, I sure have been in the past.

I'm not crazy about Sarah S but I have a feeling it's her too. She seems to fit with him.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl View Post
    Hey Angelic - I was watching the previews on my Tivo and when you really look at it the white in the background of that rose looks like some type of drapes and Travis is to the other side handing the plate with the rose to someone. That is what I am seeing - I could be wrong, I sure have been in the past.
    Really?? That's interesting..because this could very sell be the FRC..done just a little differently maybe to throw us off. Who knows.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I agree with you, roseskid. I think SarahS from what I've seen/speculated so far, is the winner, too.

I like Sarah S the BEST so far too - sometimes things change as the show goes on so I hope I continue to like her. Unfortunately, I always pick the "wrong" person due to Fleiss' wonderful editing and the way they leave out the real story that is going on - the only time I have ever been right was Byron and Mary - I personally thought the chemistry between those two was off the charts but that is my two cents. I agree about Sarah S so far - we'll see what happens tonight! Hopefully we'll get some better screencaps.

+ Reply to Thread