+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Final Rose Speculation **Possible Spoilers**

I may not have gone back in this thread far enough, but I read somewhere (sorry, I can't remember where, I read a lot of gossip sites!) that Travis was seen with Nashville Sarah about 2 weeks ago working out with her in a gym in Tennessee. That could mean one of two things- she's the "chosen one", or they are just friends, because he's supposed to be kept apart from his final choice until the final episode. Did anyone else see that article?
    Go Tigers!

Tenny Sarah

OK, so how weird would it be if Travis doesn't chose Sarah and she goes jogging past his house which is only 1/2 mile away from hers and whomever he picked was in his front yard with him.

Or if they run into each other at the grocery or gym...............

He is probably being nice to her cause he is is afraid she might do a "Fatal Attraction".

Quote Originally Posted by Hunnyoil View Post
    OK, so how weird would it be if Travis doesn't chose Sarah and she goes jogging past his house which is only 1/2 mile away from hers and whomever he picked was in his front yard with him.

Or if they run into each other at the grocery or gym...............

He is probably being nice to her cause he is is afraid she might do a "Fatal Attraction".

If he wanted to avoid problems, wouldn't it make sense to get rid of her earlier rather than later? The longer he keeps her around the deeper the involvement and the more possibility for problems, if it doesn't work out. That's why I think that he's seriously considering Sarah.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213