+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Bachelor 01/16 Recap: Dash Travis And The Boozing Bimbos

I smile and laugh at your recaps, and I can feel the frown lines while I'm watching the show.

How many brain cells did you lose reading this nonsense? Contact me at roseskid@fansofrealitytv.com.
    I lost a few braincells during Susan's painful speech over the birthday cake. I lost further braincells every time Sarah B. opened her mouth to say "yyyyyeeeeaaaayyyy". I lost braincells whenever Tara Lohan (is this trademarked?) was on screen. I lost braincells whenever Travis said "you guys" and pretty much every time he peeked at the teleprompter to check if he was reciting his lines properly (or at least I'd like to think they were feeding him the boring stuff he was saying...).

It's a wonder I still have any left so that I can type this up and tell you that your recap made me get some of my braincells back.
    Good one!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I loved this recap! I don't even need to watch the show I can picture every thing that happens just from reading your articles! I never watch the Bachelor at the beginning because there are too many girls and I don't want to actually see any nice girls go home too early.

I am curious to see why Dash-Travis is choosing who he is choosing. I thought he actually liked Cole, but ??

Sarah is a joke, how can he keep her around unless he thinks he's going to get lucky with the hot girl who keeps throwing herself at him! I really can't see her "winning"

Great job again, Rosie!!! (Didn't get a chance to read it until this morning...) It was SO nice of you to get all dressed up for us, while writing the recap!

Premium Member
    Great job roseskid! "Dash Travis" had me rolling. You make this trainwreck worth watching.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy Rooooooooosessssssssss *hicup* <-------Sarah B. raises her glass after taking a big ol' bong hit.
    Again, another fine recap.
    What in the hell is wrong with Yvonne? Sheís wearing some funky eyeglasses that are so wickedly strange I canít even describe them. Iím not Ďupí on fashionable trends, so they might very well be quite fashionable, but they are the funniest looking spectacles Iíve ever seen. Or could it be they look particularly ridiculous when combined with her shorts, blue Uggs, and her pigtails. Does she not realize thereís a camera pointed at her? She looks absurd, especially since sheís criticizing Kristen. She obviously doesnít know Rule #1 in critiquing others: you must look your best when making fun of someone else.
    So true.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12