+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1/23/06 Two Hours of the Bachelor Again!

Fort Fan

1/23/06 Two Hours of the Bachelor Again!

Monday, January 23, 2006

9:00 - 10:00 PM

CORRECTION Delete "Emily's Reasons Why Not" and "Jake in Progress"; insert "THE BACHELOR: Episode 802" (OAD: 1/16/06) -- (TV-PG,L) (CLOSED-CAPTIONED, plus Spanish subtitles via secondary closed captioning)

http://www.abcmedianet.com/pressrel/...l?id=011806_10

First hour is a rerun of this week's episode.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    First hour is a rerun of this week's episode.
    You are probably right but on monday, my cable guide showed rerun of the 1st hour and as we all seen it wasn't. Good thing i had the ole VCR set. I'll be watching just in case.

Are we getting more clips to read beteen the lines again???

This is nuts is abc that hardup . Crazy!!

Something very weird going on here????

Fort Fan
    From the ABC Bachelor Website

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelor/index.html

Next Episode:
    Monday, Jan. 23 at 9/8c

"Episode 802"

ENCORE PRESENTATION

Thirteen Mrs. Dr. Travis Stork hopefuls have been sent home. The Bachelor has selected 12 Bachelorettes to accompany him on a romantic search for love. But only eight roses are available. Who will he choose?

Monday, Jan. 23 at 10/9c

"Episode 803"

The Bachelorettes have been reduced to eight and things are starting to heat up. Travis goes on some special romantic dates with a twist -- and gets lost in translation. Who are the next two he sends home?

I love The Bachelor, but another two-hour show of giggling, squealing, amazingly boring drunken 'conversations' is more than I'm ready to have to witness. What are they thinking? If it is a rerun show, I won't be watching. Let's hope the 'ladies' begin squabbling or pulling hair...something soon. I need to see some action.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    I saw that on abcmedianet and thought it was a mistake. Well, it's good for me because my tape screwed up and I didn't get most of week 2's show recorded .. But honestly, I hope they re-edit it like they did week 1's show because I honestly don't know if I can take having to watch Kristen embarrass herself with those orange hillbilly teeth!!
    I guess Emily's Reasons Why Not and Jake in Progress must have done pretty bad in the ratings to skip them again. I could understand the reasoning with the Golden Globes but what's up with this week?
    Zinnia, if you're reading this, I'm curious (or anybody else) how did the Bachelor do ratings-wise this week? I imagine the Golden Globes ran away with first for the night.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

What are they playing at? Have they locked up the editing gnomes in the basement and forced them to make 2 edits for each show? The re-edit of the first show made sense as we got to see three of the girls getting ready - a little bit of slapping on the mascara and lifting water bottles (Kristen was a hoot!) But, what is so necessary in a repeat (re-edit?) of the second hour? More champagne kisses and cake crumbs?

Maybe there is an argument among producers about how the storyline should be presented...lots of questions on this move.

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    I guess Emily's Reasons Why Not and Jake in Progress must have done pretty bad in the ratings to skip them again.
    Good point. They must not have anything else worth tossing in as a replacement. As funny as the outtakes have been when they've shown those, I wouldn't mind seeing more of that sort of thing, but to just show the same old footage seems redundant.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Maybe there's another twist in the works.
    Twist 1: friends get to pick 1-1
    2: roseless pick 1-1
    3: best sleuther on FORT gets to pick 1-1 (thus the need to rerun) Runner up gets first kiss from Dr. stork.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast