+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Tara - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    Are you sure that's the same Tara? The age and hair color are right, but the face doesn't look the same. This one lives in Los Angeles, not San Diego, and the "personal details" don't match - the Tara on the show was not 5' 6" - she looked more like 5' 3" - same as Sarah B. And although the MySpace details could be a joke, there is no way she makes over $250K a year unless she is starring part-time in - ahem - adult entertainment:

Orientation: Not Sure
    Hometown: San Diego
    Body type: 5' 6" / Body builder
    Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
    Education: College graduate
    Income: $250,000 and Higher
    Just passing on the link that has been going around.

Personally, I think it is a joke on her part. I'm sure she is watching the boards and getting a kick out of it everyones reactions.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

FORT Newbie
    I doubt the myspace is her account. I can't imagine she would enjoy being bombarded with messages etc. all the time since the show. But I'm so glad she got kicked off. I think she was a fun girl, but she just wasn't serious about Travis. And how rude was it to break up the moment between him and Susan on her birthday after she already had a rose!!! And then again to break up the moment with Sarah on the cruise! I think at that point Travis realized she was too immature for him.

FORT Newbie

Red Tara

Personally, I think it is a joke on her part. I'm sure she is watching the boards and getting a kick out of it everyones reactions.

Remember, she is a natural redhead. Many of them are a little off.
    She is pretty, just needs to be careful of the sauce...

Body type: 5' 6" / Body builder Not, although she had to do something to burn off all those alcohol calories

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456