+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tara - Season 8

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog View Post
    Remember, they like the girls cold, hungry, drunk and bored for these parties.
    Good point. And I'm thinking it must have been really cold in Paris during a lot of the filming, considering that the show seems to have sprung for some red shawls and blankets to keep them a little warmer. That's something I haven't seen before, and it's been somewhat cold in other seasons -- and on other dating shows -- as well. You certainly can see their breath in a lot of the outdoors-in-the-evening scenes. Anyway, the cold gives them extra incentive to get drunker, I would imagine, so all to the good, for the producers.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl View Post
    And last night's stunt breaking up Travis and Sarah S. - she and some of the girls were going up to the hot tub - give me a break - everything is a little too planned out and she shows she is a very jealous girl - not a good candidate for a Doctor's wife - one of my bestfriends is married to a Dr. and it takes a lot of TRUST to be married to them - especially Emergency Room Drs who spend the night at the hospital (around all those nurses) - they are very busy people but you have to be able to trust and she is not possible of that with the way she handles her jealousy. I just don't like "jealous" people and I guess I have a problem with her "breaking" up other's "personal time" with Travis. I am sure she would be very upset if someone did the same to her - just like her obvious jealousy of Moana "stealing" so much of Travis' time on their group date - she did not like that at all - poor girl!

Agree. The best way to describe her is PEST. Like the irritating fly that just won't go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands View Post
    Agree. The best way to describe her is PEST. Like the irritating fly that just won't go away.
    Travis seems to like her though...even if she's a "pest" hehe

Quote Originally Posted by sarahbfan View Post
    Travis seems to like her though...even if she's a "pest" hehe
    I'm not so sure about that. He may, instead, feel more of a sense of urgency about getting rid of someone else first. In fact, I venture to say that Travis doesn't like her, so he doesn't care too much if she goes further and doesn't care if she is 'hurt' when she is let go. My own bet would be that if she and Jennifer had switched places on last week's dates, Tara would be outta there already.

But, it is true, he should never ever have let Cole go in favor of this floozy.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    I'm not so sure about that. He may, instead, feel more of a sense of urgency about getting rid of someone else first. In fact, I venture to say that Travis doesn't like her, so he doesn't care too much if she goes further and doesn't care if she is 'hurt' when she is let go. My own bet would be that if she and Jennifer had switched places on last week's dates, Tara would be outta there already.

But, it is true, he should never ever have let Cole go in favor of this floozy.
    If he doesn't like Tara why is he keeping her ? Why didn't he just send her home a couple weeks back?

producers pick, possibly, wouldn't put anything past Fleiss.....:nono
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Easily manipulated under the influence.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Cute girl - irritating personality. She likes to break him up with whoever he is with on a private talk. That is very immature and I doubt that it ingratiates her with him. He seemed irritated with her both times she did it. I hope he cuts her next week.

Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    Cute girl - irritating personality. She likes to break him up with whoever he is with on a private talk. That is very immature and I doubt that it ingratiates her with him. He seemed irritated with her both times she did it. I hope he cuts her next week.
    Well, when they were in the champagne cellar and she said "This is going to be hard now - I don't want to share you," he decided to be flattered instead of taking her literally. Whereupon she proceeded to try to "not share" him twice in a row.

Perhaps he should have taken that opportunity to remind Tara Nicole "Roller Derby" Kidman how the show actually works.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    Well, when they were in the champagne cellar and she said "This is going to be hard now - I don't want to share you," he decided to be flattered instead of taking her literally. Whereupon she proceeded to try to "not share" him twice in a row.

Boiling bunnies come to mind?
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast