+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Jennifer - Season 8

  1. #21
    FORT Fogey cabernetCally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    1,361
    thats our Jenn......
    " JENNY TAMMARO
    23 - Aspiring Sportscaster / Bartender
    Jenny, a college student from Boston, has taken a year off from school to have fun and make big bucks in South Beach as a bartender. She's open to anything, and if she finds a rich and charming mate along the way... why not? She's currently seeing several men casually, ages 25 - 40, all of them well off. She goes out often, and really mixes it up, going to mansions and upscale restaurants. While the fast lifestyle of South Beach is alluring, Jenny is struggling to decide whether to stay and have fun, or return to Boston, and finish her education.

  2. #22
    The Mad Artist RandalR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Francisco, CA/Las Vegas, NV
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by cabernetCally View Post
    thats our Jenn......

    " JENNY TAMMARO
    23 - Aspiring Sportscaster / Bartender
    Jenny, a college student from Boston, has taken a year off from school to have fun and make big bucks in South Beach as a bartender. She's open to anything, and if she finds a rich and charming mate along the way... why not? She's currently seeing several men casually, ages 25 - 40, all of them well off. She goes out often, and really mixes it up, going to mansions and upscale restaurants. While the fast lifestyle of South Beach is alluring, Jenny is struggling to decide whether to stay and have fun, or return to Boston, and finish her education.
    Oh, the truth always comes out somehow, doesn't it? I'd like to see just one Bachelor show where all of the participants were forbidden to have ever appeared in a previous reality show or any type of pageant.

    She's currently seeing several men casually, ages 25 - 40...

    So what did she have to offer Travis that Sarah B couldn't, again? And can it spread by casual contact?

  3. #23
    FORT Fogey cabernetCally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    1,361
    your killing me randal.....my sides hurt laughing!

    my favorite part...
    She's currently seeing several men casually, ages 25 - 40, all of them well off.

  4. #24
    FORT Fogey intheblind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,634
    Quote Originally Posted by cabernetCally View Post
    your killing me randal.....my sides hurt laughing!

    my favorite part...
    She's currently seeing several men casually, ages 25 - 40, all of them well off.
    That pretty much tells us what we need to know
    Travis must have caught on to that pretty quick. LOL

    Yikes when will these girls shut up???

    Good grief & everyone is bashing SB. LOL

  5. #25
    FORT Fogey cabernetCally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    1,361
    Seems this is what she was doing the year before she did this show.....and she had the nerve to say that Sarah B. did not know what she wanted to do???

  6. #26
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    31
    Thank you, thank you! I KNEW I had seen her on another show somewhere, and Single in the City was it! Nothing escapes the folks on this board.

  7. #27
    FORT Fogey girlsmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by cabernetCally View Post
    Seems this is what she was doing the year before she did this show.....and she had the nerve to say that Sarah B. did not know what she wanted to do???
    We might be surprised just what she has the nerve to do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.