+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jennifer - Season 8

thats our Jenn......
    " JENNY TAMMARO
    23 - Aspiring Sportscaster / Bartender
    Jenny, a college student from Boston, has taken a year off from school to have fun and make big bucks in South Beach as a bartender. She's open to anything, and if she finds a rich and charming mate along the way... why not? She's currently seeing several men casually, ages 25 - 40, all of them well off. She goes out often, and really mixes it up, going to mansions and upscale restaurants. While the fast lifestyle of South Beach is alluring, Jenny is struggling to decide whether to stay and have fun, or return to Boston, and finish her education.

Quote Originally Posted by cabernetCally View Post
    thats our Jenn......

" JENNY TAMMARO
    23 - Aspiring Sportscaster / Bartender
    Jenny, a college student from Boston, has taken a year off from school to have fun and make big bucks in South Beach as a bartender. She's open to anything, and if she finds a rich and charming mate along the way... why not? She's currently seeing several men casually, ages 25 - 40, all of them well off. She goes out often, and really mixes it up, going to mansions and upscale restaurants. While the fast lifestyle of South Beach is alluring, Jenny is struggling to decide whether to stay and have fun, or return to Boston, and finish her education.
    Oh, the truth always comes out somehow, doesn't it? I'd like to see just one Bachelor show where all of the participants were forbidden to have ever appeared in a previous reality show or any type of pageant.

She's currently seeing several men casually, ages 25 - 40...

So what did she have to offer Travis that Sarah B couldn't, again? And can it spread by casual contact?

your killing me randal.....my sides hurt laughing!

my favorite part...
    She's currently seeing several men casually, ages 25 - 40, all of them well off.

your killing me randal.....my sides hurt laughing!

my favorite part...
    She's currently seeing several men casually, ages 25 - 40, all of them well off.
    That pretty much tells us what we need to know
    Travis must have caught on to that pretty quick. LOL

Yikes when will these girls shut up???

Good grief & everyone is bashing SB. LOL

Seems this is what she was doing the year before she did this show.....and she had the nerve to say that Sarah B. did not know what she wanted to do???

FORT Newbie
    Thank you, thank you! I KNEW I had seen her on another show somewhere, and Single in the City was it! Nothing escapes the folks on this board.

Seems this is what she was doing the year before she did this show.....and she had the nerve to say that Sarah B. did not know what she wanted to do???
    We might be surprised just what she has the nerve to do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123