+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
    What the hell is she wearing?
    It's from the Victoria's Secret "Hot Little Baby" maternity collection.

FORT Newbie
    I could SWEAR I have seen her on another show before. Has noone found out any personal info about her????

Hawaiian Tropic Pix

Quote Originally Posted by hoosgirl View Post
    I could SWEAR I have seen her on another show before. Has noone found out any personal info about her????
    I know. It's driving me crazy.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by hoosgirl View Post

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought they recognized her. I have been busting my brain trying to remember which other reality show I have seen her on.

In my mind I am picturing her with short hair maybe a bob haircut held back by a headband with dark roots showing. I don't think she was as thin as she is now. Somehow, I am also picturing her getting paired up with a guy considered on the show to be a "loser" (possibly overweight or with a thick foreign accent) and she was nice to him, but I have no idea what show that could be. Or she could have come out on a special two-part Meet My Folks episode.

I haven't the slightest clue and it's making me nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by IEEE1394 View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought they recognized her. I have been busting my brain trying to remember which other reality show I have seen her on.

In my mind I am picturing her with short hair maybe a bob haircut held back by a headband with dark roots showing. I don't think she was as thin as she is now. Somehow, I am also picturing her getting paired up with a guy considered on the show to be a "loser" (possibly overweight or with a thick foreign accent) and she was nice to him, but I have no idea what show that could be. Or she could have come out on a special two-part Meet My Folks episode.

I haven't the slightest clue and it's making me nuts.
    Okay, it's been bugging me too. But I don't think it was *her*, just someone who looked a heck of a lot like her. All I can recall is a raspy sounding voice, and I liked her on her show.... Ugh, this is gonna bug me for a loooong time...

Someone posted on another site that Jennifer was on another show called SIngle in the City South Beach. She was the bartender from Boston. I never saw it.

posted on another site.........
    from Jennifer's hometown paper..
    Local Bachelor-ette may be out, but she’ll always have Paris
    She may have gotten the hook from real-life Dr. McDreamy, Travis Stork, on Monday’s installment of “The Bachelor: Paris,” but Medford homegal Jennifer Tammaro will be back!
    Jen, whose aversion to bugs and camping may have cost her a rose, will return to Paris on next week’s installment of the romantic reality series to seek revenge on the remaining Mrs. Stork-wannabes. And she gets to choose who gets some coveted private time with the delicious doc!

“I really fell in love with some of the girls,” Tammaro told the Track. “But there were a couple of problems.”

Like that twit Tara? Or the manipulative Moana? Or perhaps the ever-annoying Sarah-From-Canada who bested Jen in their head-to-head camping date with the 33-year-old Vanderbilt Medical Center resident?

“I think if we were in any other element I would have outshined Sarah. But she likes to camp and he’s a real outdoorsy guy and I spent all my vacations growing up at the Ritz. So I blame my parents!” Jen laughed.

But even though Tammaro found the handsome doc “amazing,” the full-time model and former “Miss WEEI” said she never really clicked with The Bachelor.

“He really wasn’t my type,” she said. “We didn’t have too much in common but I really tried to put myself out there. It just didn’t work out.”

Nonetheless, Jen said she could never imagine being a doctor’s wife with his ’round-the-clock schedule and her own busy life. The 25-year-old full-time Dynasty Agency model straps on the swimsuit for Hawaiian Tropic on a regular basis and has returned to Salem State College to complete her degree. She also attends the Connecticut School of Broadcasting and hopes to eventually work in sports media.

“It was an amazing, awesome experience,” she said, “but did I really believe I would ultimately meet my husband? I don’t really think so.”

Don’t worry, Jen’s love life isn’t exactly in need of any medical attention at the mo. She’s been dating Jeff Shafer, a “sweet, thoughtful, funny” copywriter she met through friends. And Jeff is such a good boyfriend, he watches “The Bachelor” with Tammaro and trashes the other gals to his basketball buddies at The Sports Club/LA!

“It’s so funny,” she said. “They were all talking about Tara and Jehan and someone said, ‘I can’t believe you guys watch ‘The Bachelor!’ ”

Tammaro said that even though she will get to pick which gal gets the next “one-on-one” date with the doc, she doesn’t know who Travis eventually picks to receive the final rose.

“I have no idea how it ends,” she said, “once I left Paris I lost all contact. I never watched the show before I was on it but now I’m dying to see how it turns out. I’m running red lights to get home to see it.”

Boston Hereld http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/bostonhe...ays+have+Paris
    Last edited by cabernetCally; 01-27-2006 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904 View Post
    Someone posted on another site that Jennifer was on another show called SIngle in the City South Beach. She was the bartender from Boston. I never saw it.
    Ohhh. Faintly recall. We need to start a thread about reality people who've been on multiple shows (and not because they got famous on the first one). Talk about stretching your 15 minutes.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904 View Post

This made me curious as I watched most of the Single in the City shows. (Hamptons, NYC, etc) And I found this link. Scroll down to find Jenny. Same girl??

http://www.we.tv/article?CID=key%3D481%26tzOffset%3D0
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast