Thread: Susan - Season 8

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Susan - Season 8

Susan

Susan
    Financial Associate

Hometown: Overland Park, KS

My three best attributes: Intelligent, authentic, charismatic

My perfect date would be: Flying on a private jet to the Maltese Islands, getting on a yacht and exploring the coastline over a bottle of wine

My ideal mate is: Tall, athletic, confident, witty, personable, intelligent, driven, sweet, sociable, strong, loving and has a huge heart
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

I'm still hoping to see more interaction of Susan and Travis before this show's all said and done. She's managed to keep herself away from the cat fights so far, anyway. I'm giving her the benefit.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Susan is very pretty and since we share the same name I like her....

That said I'm not that she and Travis share the same interests.....I think her perfect date is the last thing he would want to do! Escept maybe exploring the coastline but I doubt he would want to do so from the deck of a boat with champagne in his hand.

EZD
    I like her. She's obviously beautiful but she is also quietly confident - classy kind of girl. She seems pretty astute too - she pegged Moana and guys' reactions to her very early on (without being bitchy about it) and they couldn't have spent a ton of time together so early on in the show. And since they have a similar look, I'll also mention that I liked Cole - it's unfortunate she's gone.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I like Susan, I really do, but the girl has got to put down the tweezers. She's got drag queen eyebrows going on!

So far, she seems too smart and well-spoken for this group of women. ITA, EZD -- she pegged Moana straight away but was pretty matter of fact about it. I see her going far, but not "the" one, based on my early conclusion that Travis likes the vapid young girls the best.

FORT Newbie

wins 1 on 1

Susan was fabulous the other night! I think it says a lot that Travis' long time friends and fellow physicians selected Susan as their choice for Travis. She is beautiful and charming. Travis commented on her depth, and that was after three hours lost in a mini car in a foreign city. She was genuinely thrilled to be given the rose.

I agree I like Susan also, I don't know how she held it together being trapped in that small car for 3 hours, but they got out of that car still smiling and holding on to each other so that must say something...

FORT Fogey
    I dont get why the other girls are saying just because she wants to act that she is here for the wrong reasons. I dont know the reason why she went to the show but regardless of the reason, she could still really like this guy and want to have a future with him. I dont believe any woman goes on this show to find their soulmate. If you do then of course thats a good thing but there has to be other reasons for going on a tv show to find a husband than in real life. These women are attractive so its not like in real life they wouldnt have their pick so I think its so lame when some jealous girl always says "someone is here for the wrong reasons". Whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81 View Post
    I dont get why the other girls are saying just because she wants to act that she is here for the wrong reasons. I dont know the reason why she went to the show but regardless of the reason, she could still really like this guy and want to have a future with him. I dont believe any woman goes on this show to find their soulmate. If you do then of course thats a good thing but there has to be other reasons for going on a tv show to find a husband than in real life. These women are attractive so its not like in real life they wouldnt have their pick so I think its so lame when some jealous girl always says "someone is here for the wrong reasons". Whatever.
    I agree 100%, so what if Susan may want to get into acting, it;s not like any of the others have made it on the big screen, so it's just stupid for the women or anyone else to think this...........

FORT Newbie
    It surprises me to read that everyone thinks Susan is plastic, prissy, and shallow. Have we seen any concrete evidence to conclude such negative character traits? What makes everyone assume that just because one is aesthetically appealing they must be lacking in every other department?

Ten seconds on camera does not validate any of the demoralizing comments made about her (or any of the girls for that matter.) I try my hardest to give the girls the benefit of doubt, however difficult, and remain positive. Susan looks as though she truly likes Travis and he seems to likes her. Also, just because she doesn't look like she can rope a cow or open a beer bottle with her teeth, does that mean she doesn't enjoy nature or camping. One would hope that she is a multi-dimensional woman that can transition from Chateaus to less elegant settings without batting an eye.

I think Sarah B., Jehan, Tara, Susan, Sarah S., and Moana are all beautiful and classy in their own way, and seem to all be genuine, intelligent young women. I think Travis has quite the decision to make....lucky him!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast