+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Susan - Season 8

I'll play.

Smitten kitten paws her way to tv infamy. Purrs she, "Who knew looking for love could parlay into an acting career. I'm just stunned."

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen View Post
    Watching Susan say her lines, it's as if someone (TPTB?) wrote them for her.
    Seemed forced to me, like many many takes to get the scenes right. (they must have given up) I also can see (because of her beauty) moving to LA.
    Why not? Being on a soap is not a bad career choice.
    Hah! Maybe the real reason her lines all sound scripted and ridiculous, and she almost looks like she's secretly eyeballing a telepromter to get them right, is because they are and she is in fact a producer plant!
    Maybe she is not looking to break into acting as a result of this cheesefest, but in fact, has already broken into "acting" and was hired, and paid, to play this crummy part on "The Bachelor" with Dr.Clueless here.
    It's laughable but I wouldn't put it past Fleiss.

Of course if she's getting paid for this extremely low profile gig, and I am being generous here, than it better be good money because after this it's either movies with stringent nudity clauses that say "100% nudity, all the time, required" or infomercials for a new book called "The art of cheese".
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

o.k. Susan's very attractive, get over it. I take care of myself and my cardiologist hubby likes that, but that's not the only reason he picked me. After all he still stuck around after seeing me sans makeup! Putting aside that my hubby likes blondes, there are so many beautiful women. Who's to say who's the most beautiful? My guess is that any of the remaining women are fully as good looking as T needs in that department and that he's looking for a great body and a good mind with athletic tendecies and interests to fill out the package. He may not be looking for someone who goes to sleep in full makeup, jmo. Also, he's had far too much attention from women to be startruck by a Susan. Sorry, but single, attractive, male residents are kings. I could tell you stories.

FORT Regular
    [QUOTE=DOBERLADY;1755894]Susan is one of the most gorgeous females I have ever seen. I would like to see more of her just because of the beauty.

YOU GUYS DON'T GET OUT MUCH DO YOU?
    Beauty is only skindeep but her skin has a 1/2 inch
    coating on it
    it all rubbed off on Dr. Dud

[QUOTE=lollipop1;1756339]
    Quote Originally Posted by DOBERLADY View Post
    Susan is one of the most gorgeous females I have ever seen. I would like to see more of her just because of the beauty.

YOU GUYS DON'T GET OUT MUCH DO YOU?
    Beauty is only skindeep but her skin has a 1/2 inch
    coating on it
    it all rubbed off on Dr. Dud
    I am confused LOLIPOP are you now saying the DOC takes Susan??? I was under the understanding you were hedging for SS.

Help:

FORT Regular
    [QUOTE=intheblind;1756346]
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop1 View Post

I am confused LOLIPOP are you now saying the DOC takes Susan??? I was under the understanding you were hedging for SS.

Help:
    Susans pancake makeup rubbed off on Dr. Dud

Question... Would you take susan for a bride?::

SS is narrating her own "love"? story

[QUOTE=lollipop1;1756360]
    Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post

Susans pancake makeup rubbed off on Dr. Dud

Question... Would you take susan for a bride?::

SS is narrating her own "love"? story

Lollipop are yu saying that Susan and Sarah S is the final two and that he chooses Sarah over Susan?

What's really funny to me is that the same things I see written about Susan were also written about Trista Rehn. I have to laugh because Trista is now Mrs. Sutter.

[QUOTE=bugsme3;1756395]
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop1 View Post

Lollipop are yu saying that Susan and Sarah S is the final two and that he chooses Sarah over Susan?
    I think she's saying the opposite, which matches my prediction. She just doesn't like Travis's final choice.

FORT Regular

more than rotten eggs

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post

I just have no idea why she felt a need to come on this show.
    Susan broke up with her boyfriend andwanted to make him jealous on the show. winafree trip to Paris and try to break into the business

+ Reply to Thread