+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Susan - Season 8

Susan is one of the most gorgeous females I have ever seen. I would like to see more of her just because of the beauty. I wouldn't mind her being the next bachelorette. I would like to see more of her personality. She is just stunning! I am straight, but I don't think I have even seen a bad picture of her. She takes my breath away.

As for the cheesy lines. That could entirely be her personality and nothing more. I have a male cousin who is 6'5", weighs about 260, and he always quotes old movie lines. Really old movie lines. He is not acting. It is just his "thing" and is quite charming.

Quote Originally Posted by DOBERLADY View Post
    Susan is one of the most gorgeous females I have ever seen. I would like to see more of her just because of the beauty. I wouldn't mind her being the next bachelorette. I would like to see more of her personality. She is just stunning! I am straight, but I don't think I have even seen a bad picture of her. She takes my breath away.

As for the cheesy lines. That could entirely be her personality and nothing more. I have a male cousin who is 6'5", weighs about 260, and he always quotes old movie lines. Really old movie lines. He is not acting. It is just his "thing" and is quite charming.
    I know I ahve been around people who always do that also, it's just there thing and nothing more.......I agree I have a girl crush on Susan also and I am straight, she is a beauty.....

Quote Originally Posted by DOBERLADY View Post
    Susan is one of the most gorgeous females I have ever seen.

I just have no idea why she felt a need to come on this show.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post

I just have no idea why she felt a need to come on this show.
    HMMMMMM, she obviously doesn't look like she'd have a hard time getting dates, boyfriends, stalkers, lap dogs!! In other words, I agree she's very beautiful and definitely the type that a guy goes 'ga ga' over, but I haven't seen Susan's real personality, at least I HOPE those canned speeches aren't her real personality.... I've been pretty hard on her and still don't get the genuineness of her intentions, but what I don't see is Susan truly falling for Travis........ if there's a type for Susan, I don't see it as Travis.
    Of course, I don't know her, but isn't this forum for our interpretations of the girls and the bachelor? Well, that's mine..
    And let me make my final "snark" (in this post) in response to Randal's comment about having no idea why she felt the need to do this show......
    Two Words..... Actress auditions!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    HMMMMMM, she obviously doesn't look like she'd have a hard time getting dates, boyfriends, stalkers, lap dogs!! In other words, I agree she's very beautiful and definitely the type that a guy goes 'ga ga' over, but I haven't seen Susan's real personality, at least I HOPE those canned speeches aren't her real personality.... I've been pretty hard on her and still don't get the genuineness of her intentions, but what I don't see is Susan truly falling for Travis........ if there's a type for Susan, I don't see it as Travis.
    Of course, I don't know her, but isn't this forum for our interpretations of the girls and the bachelor? Well, that's mine..
    And let me make my final "snark" (in this post) in response to Randal's comment about having no idea why she felt the need to do this show......

Well said Cafegirl.

Well, it's just that no one has ever turned a stint on The Bachelor into a successful acting career before - seems she would be better off just moving to LA and finding some auditions, and not ruining her reputation by sitting around a kitchen talking about having her hair pulled and getting spanked. Unless she actually wants to break into those kinds of movies...

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    Well, it's just that no one has ever turned a stint on The Bachelor into a successful acting career before - seems she would be better off just moving to LA and finding some auditions, and not ruining her reputation by sitting around a kitchen talking about having her hair pulled and getting spanked. Unless she actually wants to break into those kinds of movies...
    That's true that we haven't had any B actresses come out of this show except trish got to do that Kill reality thing and movie, didn't she? nuff said there!!
    Well, Randal, you know I've been predicting she was going for 'those' kind of movies'!!! I am teasing but I keep thinking of the fact that Susan has moved to LA after this show, so maybe one of the producers got her some connections or encouraged her.. and there's always that sentiment "hope springs eternal" that might be her motto for entering the contest!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

It makes NO sense whatsoever for any person to think that they are going to break into movies or anything remotely to do with hollywood.......Susan seems like a level headed person I doubt very seriously if that was her only motive for going onto the bachelor.....They all have hidden agendas

Watching Susan say her lines, it's as if someone (TPTB?) wrote them for her.
    Seemed forced to me, like many many takes to get the scenes right. (they must have given up) I also can see (because of her beauty) moving to LA.
    Why not? Being on a soap is not a bad career choice.

Well, Randal, you know I've been predicting she was going for 'those' kind of movies'!!! I am teasing but I keep thinking of the fact that Susan has moved to LA after this show, so maybe one of the producers got her some connections or encouraged her.. and there's always that sentiment "hope springs eternal" that might be her motto for entering the contest!!
    I can see it now...Susan Ryan, starring in "Smitten Kittens IV - Struck by Lightning."

It's possible she might have actually made some Hollywood types sit up and take notice - she has the face, the extremely slim figure, and the voice to be successful on film or TV, most Bachelorettes have only one or two of the above qualities (Sarah B doesn't really have the voice, for example). All I know is that she just hasn't been edited badly enough to be the villain - or to be gone this week, either.

+ Reply to Thread