+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Susan - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by EZD View Post
    I like her. She's obviously beautiful but she is also quietly confident - classy kind of girl. She seems pretty astute too - she pegged Moana and guys' reactions to her very early on (without being bitchy about it) and they couldn't have spent a ton of time together so early on in the show. And since they have a similar look, I'll also mention that I liked Cole - it's unfortunate she's gone.
    I personally do not think she's all that good looking...
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

I actually like her...I dont really have a favorite yet but she doesnt strike me as one to dislike. She says lame things and she wants to be an actress but I dont hold any of that against her. I wouldnt mind seeing her "win" though my gut tells me she wont.

Quote Originally Posted by bfvission View Post
    I actually like her...I dont really have a favorite yet but she doesnt strike me as one to dislike. She says lame things and she wants to be an actress but I dont hold any of that against her. I wouldnt mind seeing her "win" though my gut tells me she wont.
    I just don't see her as having much personality, you can't really tell what kind of person she is, I feel like she's acting a role in the whole show.

I don't know I just don't like her that much..

FORT Fogey
    I dont know if someone has posted this or not but does anyone think she looks like Cassandra from Top model? Susan is so gorgeous. I hope she goes far just because so many people dislike her without any reason(at least not from what we have seen on tv). I was so happy when he kissed her before Sarah.

I was glad that she got the first kiss. I think that she is very sweet & she is the one I like the most.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahbfan View Post
    I just don't see her as having much personality, you can't really tell what kind of person she is, I feel like she's acting a role in the whole show.
    Completely acting... she's a B movie actress, at best. Her lines are SO pathetic, but Dr. Dork, I mean Stork, laps them up.

I work with a girl who use alot of cheesy lines all the type, it's just her personality and she is not trying to get into acting.........Just like another one always makes jokes so i am very interested in what else Susan has done to make anyone think that she is not for real........Because I don't see it

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    I work with a girl who use alot of cheesy lines all the type, it's just her personality and she is not trying to get into acting.........Just like another one always makes jokes so i am very interested in what else Susan has done to make anyone think that she is not for real........Because I don't see it
    I think it is just her cheezy lines (but then we hear Travis doing them too) and the lack of any conversation. Her birthday party speech sounded like it was from a very bad 1950's type film.

And if she did come on the show to start an acting career, so what. Why is that not a good reason. (Well for one, it doesn't happen) I can't figure out what a wrong reason might be unless it was hurting someone else.
    Fun, novelty, travel, adventure, dare, exposure, new experiences, make friends, they all sound OK to me .... oh and perhaps find a love interest - added bonus - like the lottery!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

I think she's absolutely the most striking contestant on the show. I'm totally shallow so I'm rooting for her just because. She's stunning!

I think it's funny that Travis' friends said Susan was "his type". The truth is they were probably so awestruck by her physical perfection that they couldn't NOT give Travis a shot with her.

+ Reply to Thread