Thread: Sarah S. - Season 8

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Sarah S. - Season 8

Sarah S.

Sarah S
    Kindergarten Teacher

Hometown: Nashville, TN

My three best attributes: Loyal, thoughtful, hard worker

My perfect date would be: Anything with a surprise or something he has clearly thought about and planned for me

My ideal mate is: Fun, outgoing and can talk to all types of people
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Kindergarden teachers seem so syrupy sweet to me and she is no exception!
    Kind of makes me gag in a way!

I think she stays because geographically she is one that could possibly work out without a whole lot of travel time.

So far I'm not getting a huge vibe from the two of them.

I have a soft spot for teachers. They obviously have a lot to give because we know they do not choose the profession to enlarge their bank accounts.

Hang in there Sarah S...Texas is with ya in Paris!!!

I dont see any interaction between her and Travis either, YET. That could change after the next several episodes, but so far, nahhhh.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I dont see any interaction between her [Sarah S] and Travis either, YET. That could change after the next several episodes, but so far, nahhhh.
    But at this point in other seasons most of us were saying Sarah W not Sarah B, Jayne not Mary, and Kirsten not Jen. I don't expect a breakout date until episode 4.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia View Post
    But at this point in other seasons most of us were saying Sarah W not Sarah B, Jayne not Mary, and Kirsten not Jen. I don't expect a breakout date until episode 4.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I agree Zinnia. He must have a great date with her to take her on the hometown and fantasy dates!! I could see if he was just so-so about her taking her to the hometown date. We've seen plenty of those dates where the Bachelor/'ette weren't that interested but had to pick four. But if the other three are Susan, Sarah B and Moana (all of whom we've seen him show romantic interests in). then something positive must happen between them "sparks-wise" on the 1/1 date in week 4.
    Last edited by Mariner; 01-19-2006 at 09:54 AM.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

So true...as I said, anything from here on out can happen. I also dont think we see everything that goes on there.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Fanatic
    Exactly. In previous episodes, the editing deliberately tries to steer viewers to one who isn't chosen at the end. They may be keeping Sarah S under low profile and we might see sparks later.

Something just nags at me that Susan is too high maintenance for our outdoor loving doc

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup View Post
    Something just nags at me that Susan is too high maintenance for our outdoor loving doc
    As long as they can camp near a nail salon, it will all work out fine.

RandalR So true. I do agree that the camp-loving Doc may not be as smitten with a high-maintenance gal like Susan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 92 123456789101151 ... LastLast