+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah S. - Season 8

I think Sarah TN gets the final rose.
    I don't know why some people see no chemistry -- if there was no chemistry Travis would interact with Sarah TN like he does with Tara. There is a sense of tension between Sarah TN and Travis that could translate into attraction, only both people are moving slow (or as slow as you can on this show) and the editing is hiding things as well.

I personally see no real chemistry between Travis and Susan (zippo there) or between Travis and Sarah B. (just frat boy/girl kissing and cuddling there, not adult passion, IMHO). I don't dislike Susan or Sarah B., I just don't see it. (PDA's do not always equal real passion).

Nothing with Tara, obviously. Not enough time spent on Jehan to determine anything yet.

I think there is a real attraction with Moana as well. So Moana and Sarah TN are my pick for the final 2.

I have no proof, but I have been right on this in the past so I am going with my instinct/intuition!

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar
    I like Sara S too, Editing always makes us think different things.

From what we've seen, does it even appear Travis requires "chemistry"? He hardly seems enthused about any of his choices

It could very well be Sarah S.

2nd thought.... if his mother is involved in his decision-making, she's probably going to like the Kindergarten teacher, who appears very prim and proper and SOBER, the best. (At the point of Travis' final rose, mom hadn't seen all the sniping scenes on television from Miss Sarah S.)

I'm back on the FORT for the first time since M & I.

I am on the Sarah S train. In full disclosure I am the wife of a cardiologist and the mother of a Kindergarten teacher, lol.
    Here are some thoughts/ questions that I have: 1. Why was Sarah S. so flabberghasted when she didn't receive the rose on the yacht, this AFTER her alone time with Travis, which btw we saw NOTHING of (and why was this?)? If the exchange had been as strange as depicted she wouldn't have been so surprised. 2. We all need to remember that all these poor girls are left alone without stimulation for hours on end and they must all have filled this with actions with the fleiss-minions can utilize in painting any kind of an image they wish to create. 3. What is all this talk about Sarah being "plain" -- hello, we all know what we look like w/o makeup! Susan probably wouldn't be caught dead without full makeup. Most men would prefer good looking in shape women, but they don't need them to be in full glamor makeup all the time. My dh doesn't and never has. She's perfectly pretty and in shape--which I'm sure is very important to T. 4.The whole thing about Travis asking about her being asexual, etc. is totally meaningless this early on. I can only concluded that he was put up to it and or asked all the girls this question. Who knows, but it's purely a red herring. Note that after the supposedly strange conversation Travis made a POINT of getting her off by herself. Who knows how sexy she is, but that comment means nothing, imo, except that the editors want us to THINK that Travis is questioning her sexiness. Finally, we all know that we never see the true image of the winner this early in the game. It's all about the smoke screen to set up the big surprise winner. lol

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    All Aboard

ALL ABOARD The S.S. Train

Blondie Gal
    Pansygirl
    EZD
    Snapit
    LuvnIt
    Satorus
    Buckeye Gal
    Brightcryptic
    Quatrecat
    IrishGal
    Pajamasam
    Himaintenance

medicinegal

ETA - Running to get on board!!!
    UORealityfan

Anyone else want to board our train? We are going to have a party Monday night.

I'm in! I truly believe the love story begins on Monday.

Yes! I'm all for the beginning of the true romance!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Hey, you guys, you need to get Kraziladi to do a Train similar to the Rollercoaster that she did for Jen's season!! :
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomadgal View Post
    Me!! ME!! Pick ME!!!! I want to join the Sarah S. party!!
    Been away all weekend! Wow! Love the possibility of Sarah S narrating her own love story - I've always been on the S.S. train - I'm a kindergarten teacher too - CHOO, CHOO - now we need the challenge of a name for them - will this be another Meridian ??? - hope lingers on !

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Hey guys, let's get it back to discussing Sarah S. and not the Fort train.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 01-29-2006 at 10:10 PM.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread