Thread: Sarah B. - Season 8

Fort Fan

Sarah B - Season 8

Sarah B.

Sarah B
    Student

Hometown: Winnipeg, Canada

My three best attributes: Open-minded, sincere, charismatic

My perfect date would be: It doesn't really matter to me as long as the company is just as excited to be with me as I am with him. It's just exciting to be with someone when you feel that chemistry

My ideal mate is: Tall, funny, sincere, honest and gentle and has good teeth and kind eyes

There is a story going around that Sarah B hasn't graduated from high school, doesn't drive, and still lives at home.

**Spoilers in article**
    http://www.realitynewsnow.com/index.html

If this is true I am wondering why the producers would select her to date a highly educated MD ten years her senior.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 01-18-2006 at 07:38 PM. Reason: added spoiler alert

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie View Post
    There is a story going around that Sarah B hasn't graduated from high school, doesn't drive, and still lives at home.

If this is true I am wondering why the producers would select her to date a highly educated MD ten years her senior.
    Jennie, thank you for that info, but you should definitely warn readers that the article has serious ***spoiler*** info in it.
    So my warning if you haven't read the article, is, ready only if you want to know some spoiler info!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Very good question. I am still on with SB here as I am not sure about this stuff as aother people in other shows have crap on the net & it has not been true but then reverse it & some is correct.

SS quit teaching to do the show.

I guess FLeiss does not get it & will probably lose a couple million more viewers as people are sick of being led. Yeh fun is one thing but good grief & yeh I know the doc signed a contract but are they really going to make him out dumb when it comes to females. The only thing I can think of right now is we either have another Trish or Jayne & that was not fun. Most want to see a story build from beginning to end.

A nice touch would be or have been first impression rose to the end. I reallly think this is the end as someone else said after Byron & Mary have there wedding no more bach.

Maybe ABC is changing Monday night with a few different clips to change the road we travel??

Like I said Fleiss does not get it & thinks its all about the drama. Us die hards want the story.

To a man, that kind of thing just doesn't make much difference. If he finds her physically attractive, feels a "connection" with her ((((())))) and just in general likes being around her more than the others, he won't care if she dropped out of sixth grade to sell beads at a flea market.

But when Allie finds this out about Sarah B., she's really going to lose it!

Thanks Jennie!
    Hee! Hilarious. Real quality material there at age 23. How hard did Fleiss look till he found this one?
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

This will be interesting fodder for debate!

Many highly educated men tend to shy away from women with more education than themselves but do they have a minimum requirement?

It would be interesting to have a peek at the Dr.'s mother and other female family members so as to get a sense of his scholastic family lineage. How heavily does this play into his significant other vision?

Of course rumour is rumour.

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    But when Allie finds this out about Sarah B., she's really going to lose it!
    I can see it now! The Women Tell All might be fun, for a change.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by vicyn8 View Post
    Many highly educated men tend to shy away from women with more education than themselves but do they have a minimum requirement?
    No...but their female relatives often do. I doubt Travis's mother will ever see Sarah B in quite as favorable a light as her son does.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia View Post
    I can see it now! The Women Tell All might be fun, for a change.
    Ouch. Poor Allie G. Showing those scenes twice and then the WTA? Well I suppose she wont have trouble getting a sample of valium to take to get through it. The big benefit of being F2 is you dont have to put up with the awfulness that is the WTA. I cant even watch them - I just tape them and watch the parts I can handle after reading your comments on the FORT. Low threashold for Fleiss- created catfights.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    Ouch. Poor Allie G. Showing those scenes twice and then the WTA? Well I suppose she wont have trouble getting a sample of valium to take to get through it. The big benefit of being F2 is you dont have to put up with the awfulness that is the WTA. I cant even watch them - I just tape them and watch the parts I can handle after reading your comments on the FORT. Low threashold for Fleiss- created catfights.
    Oh, 'cmon pajamasam, get with the program, LOL. Those WTA and MTAs are the best part of the show. I still have fond memories of the MTA from Jen's season with those two virgins, one of whom, as you might recall was a warrior virgin . Now, that's the kind of gold they don't sell at Harry Winston's!!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 1234567891011 ... LastLast