+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah B. - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post
    Well, she may have been in the grade ahead of you, but are you sure she earned enough credit to graduate?
    I know plenty of kids get through high school, and fail a class or two, only to realize that they won't receive a diploma. That could be the case. Or, she could have some nasty neighbors who don't like her and want to smear her name. Regardless, the story is pretty funny. Since she is listed as "a student" wouldn't that mean she is currently enrolled in some kind of a learning institution? Sure hope someone asks the question soon.
    The professor who came on the abc board yesterday put a stop to the bad post about school. Don't quote me but he said that she is very intelligent and was a good student in his and other colleagues class and wish her well. I think some one else says that she is in unviversity, but can't give out information because of the privacy act and charter of rights here in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    This girl drives me nuts and I cannot understand why Travis thinks she is "adorable". She is too young for him, too much of a bimbo, and way too aggressive and clingy. Her voice sounds so phony the ways she draws it out (very valley girl, like). But, then I am not Travis and am a woman, so who knows why the young doc likes her. They just seem so mismatched to me.
    I agree..totally. JMO. He's been out of the dating-social scene now for a while, so this is why she might appeal to him...simply because he doesn't know what he wants in a woman.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy View Post
    I saw it last night, aramcobrat. Like I said before, the girl sounded like she'd seriously chowed down on some quaaludes while smoking a doobie. She's a shoe-in for the next Cheech & Chong movie.
    *raises an eyebrow* Or maybe that's just the way she talks. I'm Canadian and I know a lot of people who are NOT high who talk like that. I think that might very well be a stereotype.

I like Sarah B. I think that she might very well be one of the most down to earth and genuine people there, with the possible exception of the other Sarah. I hope she wins if she is in fact the girl for Travis.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacefille View Post
    *raises an eyebrow* Or maybe that's just the way she talks. I'm Canadian and I know a lot of people who are NOT high who talk like that. I think that might very well be a stereotype.

I like Sarah B. I think that she might very well be one of the most down to earth and genuine people there, with the possible exception of the other Sarah. I hope she wins if she is in fact the girl for Travis.

I'm with you on this one. WE will ahve to wait & see how she makes out. Some people in time may rethink it. It is Travis that loves her for not holding anything back . He has figured that out already. She sure is taking a bashing because of her speech though. She is in way over her head with a lot of these women that is a given. They have more experience at the game. She is hanging on for dear life the only way she knows how. I think many of us at that age have been in the same spot.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    She is in way over her head with a lot of these women that is a given. They have more experience at the game. She is hanging on for dear life the only way she knows how.
    But fortunately for her, the only way she knows how is just exactly the right way.

Her innocence and lack of pretense gives her an edge over the schemers.

I see Sarah B as one still in a free spirit mode; yet to commit to a path in life but nudging herself on occasion(as suggested in her now defunct myspace.com). If someone copied her intro we would have something more concrete to refer to. I didn't - however mixed in with the Valleyspeak I recall a reference to her entertaining the thought of life being set to music, each experience a different song. I kinda like that.

As to clingy and insecure - could be true. Is she clinging or is she by nature affectionately uninhibited? Is she by nature insecure or is it more anxiety-inducing to be yourself on camera than to play yourself?

I have no idea how Sarah will fare. I have no favorites at this time.

I don't know these people and am not sure I will be any better informed when all is said and done however I like watching, good voyeur that I am.

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    But fortunately for her, the only way she knows how is just exactly the right way.

Her innocence and lack of pretense gives her an edge over the schemers.
    She also on the way of getting hurt big time. If the bachelor ever come back after this I don't think you will ever see someone like her again.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3 View Post
    She also on the way of getting hurt big time.
    That's true - it's a double-edged sword.

If the bachelor ever come back after this I don't think you will ever see someone like her again.
    If The Bachelor were produced by nice people, you wouldn't. Tears are Fleiss's favorite ratings draw.

I actually woke up in the middle of the night last night (it was SO windy that I was afraid my screens would blow off my windows), and my first thought was (and I thought it just the way Sarah Canada said it!): "Wickkk-eddddd".

She seems slightly stoned all the time.

Or just laid back, maybe? Eh, I like her simply because I don't think she is trying to be anything she's not. I wish her all the best, and frankly I think the best for her might be NOT being chosen. Seriously, why would she want to hook herself up to a Dr. ten years her senior, from another country, who will most likely be working day and night. Unless she really, truly, falls in love, what in the world would be the benefit for her?

+ Reply to Thread