+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah B. - Season 8

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat View Post
    Did anyone see "The Soup" (formerly known as "Talk Soup") on E! over the weekend? They had this really funny clip of Sarah B., from the first show when Travis gave her the rose and she said "greaaaaaaaaaat" (wasn't that what she said? it was something like that - really drawn out) in this kind of, I'll say "laid back" kind of voice. The clip was just of her saying that one really drawn-out word and this kind of strange expression on her face. It was really funny to see it clipped that way.
    I noticed a similar expression and way of speaking, I think she was saying "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" or something in the TV Guide clip that cafegirl posted in the *spoliers* speculation thread. I won't go into the details, since this isn't a spoiler thread. But we'll have to see if that is her sort of MO in speaking.
    I saw it last night, aramcobrat. Like I said before, the girl sounded like she'd seriously chowed down on some quaaludes while smoking a doobie. She's a shoe-in for the next Cheech & Chong movie.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy View Post
    I saw it last night, aramcobrat. Like I said before, the girl sounded like she'd seriously chowed down on some quaaludes while smoking a doobie. She's a shoe-in for the next Cheech & Chong movie.
    Perfect wording! I wanted to say something like that, but decided for the more PC "laid-back."

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy View Post

Agreed.

And from the commercials for tonight's episode, her auditioning appears to continue. I might need to change my avatar.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    A nice touch would be or have been first impression rose to the end.
    I love the fairytale, too, in the blind. That doesn't mean I want manufactured drama, though. I mean, they can't determine from the get-go that the first impression rose person will be the last one standing. If they could, that would make it entirely fake. It's only real if Travis decides on his own that Sarah B. is the one.

Agreed snooky I understand that entirely but it is just part of a fairytale.

There is a reason though why Susan is first out of limo & they made it look like SB was last which we all know now she wasn't.

I know many last time the show started many were wondering if we would see a lot of firsts for the season. We may just get it!! I dunno but am hoping.

I can see the editors rearranging the limo exits (clearly they do) for maximum dramatic storytelling impact. But that first impression rose is pretty much decided. Can't go back and change it. I bet Meredy wished she could when she got to know that oddball who made the shoes! (the metrosexual--what was his name?)

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by snooky View Post
    I can see the editors rearranging the limo exits (clearly they do) for maximum dramatic storytelling impact. But that first impression rose is pretty much decided. Can't go back and change it. I bet Meredy wished she could when she got to know that oddball who made the shoes! (the metrosexual--what was his name?)
    Slipper Rick- the orange coloured metrosexual and drinker of oaky chardonnay who picked at his salad and bowled like Fred Flintstone. He who decided to quiz Meredith on her knowledge of the guys as a fun game to "turn the tables" on her and who then got unceremoniously and deservedly booted. Ah those were indeed good times!

FORT Newbie

sarah b finished HS at Kelvin High

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie View Post
    There is a story going around that Sarah B hasn't graduated from high school, doesn't drive, and still lives at home.

**Spoilers in article**
    http://www.realitynewsnow.com/index.html

If this is true I am wondering why the producers would select her to date a highly educated MD ten years her senior.

Sarah has finished high school she graduated in 2001 from kelvin high school in winnipeg canada. I was in a grade lower than her but i have the yearbook and grade pics as well

Quote Originally Posted by pegger2004 View Post
    Sarah has finished high school she graduated in 2001 from kelvin high school in winnipeg canada. I was in a grade lower than her but i have the yearbook and grade pics as well
    Well, she may have been in the grade ahead of you, but are you sure she earned enough credit to graduate?
    I know plenty of kids get through high school, and fail a class or two, only to realize that they won't receive a diploma. That could be the case. Or, she could have some nasty neighbors who don't like her and want to smear her name. Regardless, the story is pretty funny. Since she is listed as "a student" wouldn't that mean she is currently enrolled in some kind of a learning institution? Sure hope someone asks the question soon.

This girl drives me nuts and I cannot understand why Travis thinks she is "adorable". She is too young for him, too much of a bimbo, and way too aggressive and clingy. Her voice sounds so phony the ways she draws it out (very valley girl, like). But, then I am not Travis and am a woman, so who knows why the young doc likes her. They just seem so mismatched to me.

+ Reply to Thread