+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Letters

Letters

Dear Mr. Fleiss,
    The Paris idea was good. At least if we dont like the people, we get the armchair travelling cheap thrills. We approve of the chateau. We notice it rents out for parties and WEDDINGS. Hint hint. Now if you could just get with the program and stop casting actresses you might be able to do a few more of these.

Dear Allie G.,
    I am sorry that they are going to re-air your meltdown tonight. Once was enough and I suppose you thought you would be able to start building back from it. PM me and I'll help you make a virtual Mike Fleiss voodoo doll. There are a number of us who would love to join you in inflicting pain. (Though I am sure you are professionally more focused on pain relief.)

Dear Elizabeth,
    Many of us like you alot. We hope you had a good time in Paris. At least you got to stay and see some of it. You get my vote for "one of the top two women Travis should call if and when he breaks up with Final Rose girl." The other is Jehan. Hope you dont mind.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Dear Jehan,
    What the hell did he do to make you run away? We can keep a secret.

Edited to add spoiler tags.
    Last edited by fluff; 01-16-2006 at 03:20 PM.

(a re-post to the appropriate page)

Dear Allie -

Thank you for changing our insult lexicon. Future generations will no longer call a bad person a rotten egg, they will say, "you come from a rotten egg."

You've brought clarity to this insult as no one else had ever dreamed.

Yrs truly,
    Enlightened

Dear Travis,

Please be advised that we have furnished 25 women to fill the limos in the first night out of which you may keep 12. We would strongly discourage you from discarding all the minorities, and would appreciate it if you kept Doc Allie.

The Producers

----

Dear Fleiss,

So sorry I couldn't keep Doc Allie, but she was a nutjob. Also apologizing profusely for getting rid of both minority women but I just didn't see the need to string them along. I hope you will still pay my tuition debts though...

Travis
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Dear Joe Millionaire,

We're sorry Fleiss ripped off your French setting. If it makes you feel any better, your show was much funnier.

Best wishes on the resumption of your ditch-digging career,

Reality TV Skeptic

These letters are funny, and I'm sure more will be posted.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

FORT Fan
    Dear Susan,
    Stop it ! Just stop it !

Dear Allie,

All those degrees. All those smarts. All those people thinking you are totally insane. All those times TPTB are going to run and rerun your meltdown. All the days you have to think of what the hell you're going to say on The Women Tell All.

Dear Elizabeth,
    You've said nothing, I know nothing about you and I still want to be your best friend.

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Dear Mr. Fleiss

As one of the FORT boardies always post with her name...HOW ABOUT SOME REALITY IN REALITY TV???????

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Dear Travis

After SEEING this on TV....are you SURE of your choices now....NITWIT....you should have dropped Susan and Moana and kept Cole and Elizabeth...JMO

Cole,
    You can be proud of yourself. You acted with much dignity and grace. In time, the doctor will realize he let a good one go. Hold your head up high, girl!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Dear Sarah B.,

They're auctioning off clues on eBay right now. Run, don't walk, and bid on one. You'll need it before this thing is all over.

Froggy
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast