+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Letters

Dear Mr Fleiss,

Please, please give us the love story this time.......we only have a couple shows left. Also show us some of the "real" conversations that go on between Travis and the girls.....not just connections, amazing and awesome. My last request is to please give us some FRC screencaps that we can work on during the next couple of weeks.

Thanks,
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Dear Mr.Fleiss,

I suggest that all profanity be edited out of the show, because I'm just sick and tired of listening to it all the time. The words I most specifically object to, and wish to see gone immediately are: connection, journey and amazing.

Thank you,
    Froggy
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Dear Moana's Dad,

I understand you are passionate about religion, and find it very important to secure a suitor for Moana who shares your passion.

May I suggest a trip to visit our compound among the mountains of southeastern Afghanistan? We have many young men who take religion just as seriously.

If you decide to come, bring a bullet-proof vest and a first-aid kit. Some of our young men get a little restless when they see a stranger for the first time. But they're good people, I promise.

Warmest Regards,

Joe Taliban
    Passing over to the Dark Side

easily distracted
    Dear Sarah Canada,

I haven't posted in a while. But when I saw that ENORMOUS goiter on your neck when you were lying on the bed with Travis, I just had to jump in this thread and let you know that I am praying for your health.

Sincerely,
    lemur

[Oh, that wasn't a goiter? It was just your wonderbra pushing one of the "girls" so high it looked like it was coming out of your neck? Please disregard the above letter.]
    Last edited by lemur; 02-09-2006 at 03:11 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Dear Travis-
    I wish you had chosen my daughter Sarah. It was about time the freeloader got a life of her own and got out of my house. I thought I was going to be able to shove her off on some rich doctor by the time she was 25...or at least move her out of her room that hasn't been redecorated since she was 12...I wanted to make it a personal workout room. Now I know laying on Sarah's bed under that canopy making out with her in her parents house, it must have taken you back to your middle school days...but hey that was only 17 or so years ago right? You know our number if Moana goes crazy on you.
    -Sarah Canada's Mom

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Dear Mr.Fleiss,

I suggest that all profanity be edited out of the show, because I'm just sick and tired of listening to it all the time. The words I most specifically object to, and wish to see gone immediately are: connection, journey and amazing.

Thank you,
    Froggy
    You see ... you are calling him Mr. again ...
    And where did that Thank you come from????
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Dear Sarah Canada's Mom,

I would love to see Sarah again in a couple of years. Perhaps she will be a sophmore by then and living in a sorority.

Travis
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Dear Susan,

I am looking for a new wife, my current one's getting kinda old. Now that the Presbe' Doc dumped you, you are free. If you're still on the fast track to getting married, what do you say we date for 3 months and then get hitched? You could move down here to Orange County with me (it's only 2 hours away from Hollywood). I could be your agent. There are several high-profile starring roles in 3 religious productions that I've got leads on!! We would make a great team. You could continue your dear friendship with my daughter Moana; go shopping together, take acting lessons together and visit the same, amazing therapist. And like Moana, I can give you all the love and spiritual guidance that you need, seeing as you aren't getting any from your own parents (don't they understand the sanctity of "family"??). How about we get together for lunch to talk about this prospect? When you get to Hollywood, give me a call.

Sincerely,
    Moana's Dad

Dear Travis,

Don't pick anyone, drop the show right now. I am sure Fleiss Co. will love that! None of the girls are right for you, trust me on this one.

Best Wishes,
    Someone that's concerned about your future
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Dear Ms Sarah Stone:

One of my posse brought this clip from a reality TV show to my attention, showing you upon seeing a yacht for the first time, rapping these words: "We are going to be like, pimpin' with Puff Daddy and Beyonce."
    I would like to offer you the enclosed $3.00 bill, as payment for the publicity.

As Always,
    P.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast