+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Letters

Dear fellow FORTers,
    This is the first time I've read this thread. I don't know why! I've been ROFLMAO! Thanks for the laughs!
    lildago
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    Dear fellow FORTers,
    This is the first time I've read this thread. I don't know why! I've been ROFLMAO! Thanks for the laughs!
    lildago
    Ditto, they're great!

Dear ABC and Fleiss-meister, I know that this is a tough request, but [B]please consider showing us the love story. It appears that this may be the last bachelor for a while, can't you try to think outside of the box this time?

Dear Mr. Fleiss

You are a genius - you must be to get us all riled up. You are a master editor to make the girls appear as you want and a great strategic planner to get us all coming back to be duped again.

But, please, would you please let us know if that picture of Susan on the bridge was a hometown date or at the chateau. A trip to Paris or a tshirt may be riding on this.

I'll pledge my timeless loyalty to The Bachelor if I could just know by tomorrow

jelle
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Dear MF...I slipped this note in with Jelle's letter. Hope that's okay.

Ahem. Please, please let us know about the bridge. I don't care about the trip to Paris or the tee shirt (well...maybe the tee shirt), but I've been driving myself bananas trying to decide between Susan and Jehan.

P.S. That commercial tonight was really no help.

Most wretched of servants,
    Ariel

Dear jelle,
    I like that you addressed me as Mr. Fleiss. Way too many of you call me Mike. Or other things. I like timeless loyalty. I expect it of all my employees. I demand it of my bachelor and bachelorettes. Thank you for noticing that I AM THE MASTER OF EDITING. You are all totally confused. I derive a great deal of pleasure from that. As to that hussy er, my new protege, Susan. It's the hometown date. But you didnt hear it from me.
    Sincerely.

MR. Fleiss

Au Voir, Dearest Jehan.

I am saddened to see another Lady depart the kingdom; and a Lady of remarkable tolerance at that. How you could maintain your sweet smile in the midst of that puritan's obtuseness is beyond me. Is he a third son and must for the priesthood? Is that why he spouted conflicted morality at you? If not, you are the better for leaving dead rose petals in your wake and dusting memory of him from your mind.

Godspeed on your journey.

Yr servant, Ariel

Dear SarahB,
    Keep your chin up, girl. I feel there's better things yet to come for you, but this experience was not to be. Some day your own 'prince charming' will appreciate and value the genuine, compassionate sweet person that you are.
    You never tried to be someone you weren't. I applaud this trait in you.
    angelic_one2002
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Dear Moana,

May we direct your attention to the 10 pages of legally bulletproof paperwork you and your family signed before appearing on the show, which state that we may portray you in any light we wish and with your full consent. You may have been able to avoid having your family portrayed badly by deciding not to appear on The Bachelor, which really is the only way. Next time, read those papers more carefully before signing them.

The Producers
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Dear Susan,
    Your acting abilties are not up to snuff. Don't call us, we'll call you!

Your agents
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Dear SarahB,
    Keep your chin up, girl. I feel there's better things yet to come for you, but this experience was not to be. Some day your own 'prince charming' will appreciate and value the genuine, compassionate sweet person that you are.
    You never tried to be someone you weren't. I applaud this trait in you.
    angelic_one2002
    Aw that's a very nice letter! lol
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast