+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Letters

Dear Sarah B.,

Hey, don't bogart that joint, m'friend.

Peace,
    Cheech Marin
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog View Post
    Dear Sarah S.,

I think you have lovely eyes, and should go far in life. Perhaps to New Mexico? By bus?

Anyway, if you win, just understand that a wedding is never final until the guy with the collar says it is. Just don't pretend to be kidnapped by angry ethnic types - that doesn't go over very well with the press.

With Love,

Jennifer Wilbanks
    That was mean. Perfect, but mean.

I was trying to remember who Sarah S reminded me of...it's The Runaway Bride!

FORT Regular

Dear Travis.

If you were a good doctor you would realize that sunblock is mportant when you go outdoors on your cheap dates. You are aging way to fast for your age.
    When you laugh.... a hearty belly laugh is good for your health..not the" he he he" you try to hold back.
    Kissing more than one girl at a time could lead to cancre sores, gingivitis and herpes, not to mention other acts you have had. Susan has a cheating boyfriend and Sarah B. is in withdrawal If you want a girl to make you laugh, you have to have "some form" of a sense of humor. ever tried to make a wall laugh?
    Well, after all the hearts you broke over the weeks, you are the one who will be in need of a heavy dosed prescription when "The Ladies tell all" what goes around comes double dose.

Actually, I think lolli meant canker, not cancer. A canker is a spreading sore. It comes from the Old French language which spells it just as she did: cancre.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Dear Lollipop,
    I just just love a bachelorette (Wink, Wink) who keeps us entertained both on the screen and on the net!! Thanks for the late night entertaining posts!!
    Now, I know you're just dying for us to guess who you are, and I'm just wondering, IF you will in fact reveal yourself to us at the Women Tell All?? How about carrying a small little lollipop and waving it to us when they introduce all the girls? Now come on, none of us will tell!! (wink)
    If we're to deduct your identity from these congromerate of clues, it sounds like you remained long enough to possibly get your heart broken a little (although you did say all the 'good ones' were let go the first night.) So could you possibly be the girl of distinct opinions of the girls.... i.e. Shiloh??
    Well, Shiloh, Jennifer, Yvonne, Tara, or 'whoever', please keep your amusing posts coming!!! See ya at the WTA!!
    cafegirl
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I agree, cafegirl! Lollipop's posts and frequent visits here are more entertaining than the show, itself.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    Dear Lollipop,
    I just just love a bachelorette (Wink, Wink) who keeps us entertained both on the screen and on the net!! Thanks for the late night entertaining posts!!
    Now, I know you're just dying for us to guess who you are, and I'm just wondering, IF you will in fact reveal yourself to us at the Women Tell All?? How about carrying a small little lollipop and waving it to us when they introduce all the girls? Now come on, none of us will tell!! (wink)
    If we're to deduct your identity from these congromerate of clues, it sounds like you remained long enough to possibly get your heart broken a little (although you did say all the 'good ones' were let go the first night.) So could you possibly be the girl of distinct opinions of the girls.... i.e. Shiloh??
    Well, Shiloh, Jennifer, Yvonne, Tara, or 'whoever', please keep your amusing posts coming!!! See ya at the WTA!!
    cafegirl
    cafegirl~ I think with all the "diagnosing" lolli was doing, she must be a doctor... perhaps one who was embarassed by her behaviour on TV and now has to lash out at Travis, who should have picked her... but since he didn't, she's using childish tactics to get back at him....

Quote Originally Posted by berries View Post
    cafegirl~ I think with all the "diagnosing" lolli was doing, she must be a doctor... perhaps one who was embarassed by her behaviour on TV and now has to lash out at Travis, who should have picked her... but since he didn't, she's using childish tactics to get back at him....

You may have just hit it on the head!

Dear Mr Fleiss:

as I patiently wait for tonight's show, I'd like to ask for a few things.

Could you please show us some of Travis' personality? Could you show us some of the girls personalities?!?!?!

And, could you give us some screencaps at the end so we can get past these we've been rehashing to death this last week? How about a few more fantasy date shots? Or, the final rose ceremony? Truly, we FORTers would be grateful

Sincerely, PP
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

Quote Originally Posted by perennialprince View Post
    Dear Mr Fleiss:
    And, could you give us some screencaps at the end so we can get past these we've been rehashing to death this last week? How about a few more fantasy date shots? Or, the final rose ceremony? Truly, we FORTers would be grateful

Sincerely, PP

Ditto!!

Sincerely, Snapit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast