+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bizarre Progamming Alert: 1/16 Show is 2 Hours

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia View Post
    It would only last one episode. 25 Bachelors, meet Dr. Allie, then head for the hills, roll credits. Maybe flesh it out with Allie hunting them down. Hey! That's it! The Fugitive Bachelor ... Next time on The Bachelorette. I getting a Prison Break meets Love Story vibe on this. Let's do lunch!

Good one RandalR!

And now...THE FUGITIVE BACHELOR Play along on our website and see if you can find a Bachelor before our Deperate Bachelorette. The first person to spy a Bachelor wins a trip to..."dum..de..dum..dum.." LA - Bachelor/ette capital of the WORLD!

Wouldn't that be great?

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    Hot Momma I saw it also, but didn't get it on tape!! Darn.. I especially noted the purple top girl on a bed kissing Travis... There was also the shot of Travis kissing a girl at the Opera (since this is a non spoiler thread I won't say who that is)
    Does this mean a trip to the Opera will occur this Monday night or just at some random Monday night in the future? Did it say - this week on the Bachelor.....?

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    Does this mean a trip to the Opera will occur this Monday night or just at some random Monday night in the future? Did it say - this week on the Bachelor.....?

Well they did say this week a special 2 hr show then showed the couple screen caps. I have been watching ABC since then but the last one they showed didn't have those new caps! in the past its right around 10 pm when the show the bachelor commercials

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    pajamasam, I'll put my answer in spoilers since some may consider this a spoiler
    Click to see Spoiler:
    you know how the producers like to fool us. I think the opera date was thrown in to confuse us, but they forget how smart we are!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    NOPE I say for all us LOST fans.....HURLEY for the next bachelor
    OMG yeah...maybe Miss Orange Cheeks (Kate) could cut his hair.

Anyway, thank you, fellow posters, for the heads-up. I'll have to tape both hours. Dumb question, but I usually watch "Las Vegas" at 9 on Mondays. I'm too lazy to find out what network the Golden Globes is on.

Never mind, I just checked. No "Las Vegas". So it looks as though they're repeating the first episode of The Bachelor at 9 and then a new one at 10. OK. I have to tape only the second hour, then.

FORT Fogey
    Hey, THANKS for the info, Mariner! I just loooooove it when you post bizarre things!!!

How aggravating?! They're just rerunning the premiere episode during the first hour and showing some more pieces of the crazy girl at the end. I thought we'd get a whole new hour long recap! I just noticed this on the description on my cable box.

FORT Fan
    NOTE !!! My digital recorder is not picking up the first hour - it still lists that emily and jake show so if you are recording you might want to check to see if the first hour is highlighted and if not record on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    NOPE I say for all us LOST fans.....HURLEY for the next bachelor

Gooooooooooooooooooo Hurley! I'd love to see that!

This could be an interesting evening I just set up my TIVO as the schedule said it would be on & guess what it's not on. This could get frustrating for everyone if you all have the same problen. Just beware!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast