+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Top Twelve Bachelorettes... **No Spoilers Please

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

The Top Twelve Bachelorettes... **No Spoilers Please

In alphabetical order here are the new photos of the top 12 girls with their bios. Please limit comments to non-spoilers. Thank you.

Cole

Cole
    Sales Executive

Hometown: Walnut Creek, CA

My three best attributes: Honest, entertaining, optimistic

My perfect date would be: Driving up to a jet for a romantic flight somewhere for dinner and spa services

My ideal mate is: Smart, funny, energetic and acts like a gentleman

Elizabeth

Elizabeth
    Social Worker

Hometown: Windham, NH

My three best attributes: Positive, personable, adaptable

My perfect date would be: Listening to relaxing music, sipping a glass of wine while watching the sunset on a sailboat with no one else around

My ideal mate is: Handsome, confident, intelligent, funny, likes to dance, likes to travel, considerate and enjoys reading and writing

Jehan

Jehan
    Vitamin Sales Rep

Hometown: Chicago, IL

My three best attributes: Genuine, warm, outgoing

My perfect date would be: A great view of the ocean, sunset, great dinner, great company and flowing conversation

My ideal mate is: Tall, dark and handsome. Honest, sensitive, loving and caring; the type of guy who can go somewhere with me and work the room with or without me

Jennifer

Jennifer
    Model

Hometown: Boston, MA

My three best attributes: Compassionate, quick-witted, great personality

My perfect date would be: Endless talking and just enjoying each other and not wanting the night to end

My ideal mate is: Tall, strong, compassionate, sweet and funny

Kristen

Kristen
    Marketing Director

Hometown: Bonita Springs, FL

My three best attributes: Loving, creative, positive

My perfect date would be: An amazing dinner with a great dessert…of course. I would love to dress up really, really fancy, and maybe go ballroom dancing, just like being "Cinderella"

My ideal mate is: Tall, strong, has sparkling eyes, straight white teeth and likes to be around people

Moana

Moana
    Distribution Manager

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

My three best attributes: Independent, outgoing, adventurous

My perfect date would be: Sitting in a museum, going to watch a hockey match, laughing on a street bench over coffee, flying a plane, listening to music, but most importantly, laughing

My ideal mate: Looks like the '06 version of Gregory Peck with a little bit of the Knoxville gruff and has the wit of Luke Wilson, charisma of Tom Cruise, humility and strength of Robert Redford and the alternative edge of John Cusack

Sarah B.

Sarah B
    Student

Hometown: Winnipeg, Canada

My three best attributes: Open-minded, sincere, charismatic

My perfect date would be: It doesn't really matter to me as long as the company is just as excited to be with me as I am with him. It's just exciting to be with someone when you feel that chemistry

My ideal mate is: Tall, funny, sincere, honest and gentle and has good teeth and kind eyes

Sarah S.

Sarah S
    Kindergarten Teacher

Hometown: Nashville, TN

My three best attributes: Loyal, thoughtful, hard worker

My perfect date would be: Anything with a surprise or something he has clearly thought about and planned for me

My ideal mate is: Fun, outgoing and can talk to all types of people

Shiloh

Shiloh
    Advertising Manager

Hometown: Phoenix, AZ

My three best attributes: Sense of humor, energy, confidence

My perfect date would be: Taking a private plane to NYC for dinner, the opera and a walk around the city during the holidays. Then a carriage ride around Central Park to top it off

My ideal mate is: Dark, tall, has great style, is fun, adventurous, affectionate and confident

Susan

Susan
    Financial Associate

Hometown: Overland Park, KS

My three best attributes: Intelligent, authentic, charismatic

My perfect date would be: Flying on a private jet to the Maltese Islands, getting on a yacht and exploring the coastline over a bottle of wine

My ideal mate is: Tall, athletic, confident, witty, personable, intelligent, driven, sweet, sociable, strong, loving and has a huge heart

Tara

Tara
    Retail Ssaqw21ales

Hometown: San Diego, CA

My three best attributes: Compassionate, positive, sense of humor

My perfect date would be: Going to Disneyland during the day and then at night we would go to a great restaurant with dancing. I would love to end it in a nice hotel room with room service and movies

My ideal mate is: Around 6'2", has nice lips and light eyes. He is genuinely nice and very easygoing, has a fun personality and is trustworthy

Yvonne

Yvonne
    CFO of Marketing Firm

Hometown: Miami, FL

My three best attributes: Compassionate, dedicated, assertive

My perfect date would be: Being with someone who did nothing to annoy me

My ideal mate is: Tall, lean with dark hair, witty, open and lets me be the center of attention
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Thanks cafegirl!

Jennifer looks like she's 7 months pregnant and wearing a maternity dress.

And I don't know what to say about Yvonne's outfit other than GAG.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 01-14-2006 at 01:25 AM.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy View Post
    Jennifer looks like she's 7 months pregnant and wearing a maternity dress.
    I was just going to say that I have a picture of my mom in a dress just like that only it's blue. It was taken in 1970 when she was 8 months pregnant with me!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Cafegirl, thank you for compiling and posting.

I agree with Jewlesy. What in the heck are they ladies wearing? And then there's the issue of their perfect dates.
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    Cole
    My perfect date would be: Driving up to a jet for a romantic flight somewhere for dinner and spa services
    In other words, she's looking for $$$$$.
    Kristen
    My perfect date would be: An amazing dinner with a great dessert…of course.
    Food seems extremely important to this one.
    Moana
    My perfect date would be: Sitting in a museum...flying a plane
    Sitting in a museum? Last time I was in a museum (with Critical) we actually walked through it. About flying a plane...does that mean she knows how to fly a plane, or is she expecting her date to know. Or, is she willing to just have them climb in the cockpit and hope for the best.
    Sarah S
    My perfect date would be: Anything with a surprise
    Not all surprises are good...she could be told her date has an lengthy arrest record. Surprise!
    Shiloh
    My perfect date would be: Taking a private plane to NYC for dinner, the opera and a walk around the city during the holidays. Then a carriage ride around Central Park to top it off
    Another one looking for $$$$$$.
    Susan
    My perfect date would be: Flying on a private jet to the Maltese Islands, getting on a yacht and exploring the coastline over a bottle of wine
    And yet one more.
    Yvonne
    My perfect date would be: Being with someone who did nothing to annoy me
    Now this is my kind of woman...realistic. Although like Jewelsy pointed out, her fashion sense stinks.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Thank you cafegirl !
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid View Post
    Food seems extremely important to this one.

Sitting in a museum? Last time I was in a museum (with Critical) we actually walked through it. About flying a plane...does that mean she knows how to fly a plane, or is she expecting her date to know. Or, is she willing to just have them climb in the cockpit and hope for the best.
    You crack me up, roses!
    Not all surprises are good...she could be told her date has an lengthy arrest record. Surprise!

Just going on attractiveness, Cole and Susan are both so elegant looking.
    Very classy.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Just going on attractiveness, Cole and Susan are both so elegant looking.
    Very classy.
    Agreed. I think they are my two favorites right now.

Oh, roseskid, Cole's interest in spontaneous private air travel may mean nothing more than that she is devoted fan of the show and wants exactly what previous Bachelorettes have gotten out of it.

Thank Cafegirl, for a great job!

I'd just like to point out yet again that this has got to be the most stupidly pretentious perfect date idea on this show.... evah. I really hope Travis can find the Maltese Islands on a map... so that maybe he can send Susan there and leave her with that bottle of wine to explore the coastline.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Thank Cafegirl, for a great job!

I'd just like to point out yet again that this has got to be the most stupidly pretentious perfect date idea on this show.... evah. I really hope Travis can find the Maltese Islands on a map... so that maybe he can send Susan there and leave her with that bottle of wine to explore the coastline.
    Yeah, that's where she'll go after she doesn't get a rose. That's an oddly specific "perfect date"...what, she'll be disappointed if they end up in Mallorca, instead?

And I like this list, too:

My ideal mate is: Tall, athletic, confident, witty, personable, intelligent, driven, sweet, sociable, strong, loving and has a huge heart

That li'l ol' gal sure don't expect much out o' a feller, do she?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast