+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Top Twelve Bachelorettes... **No Spoilers Please

Wow, those full length shots are pretty telling. They tell me that Yvonne, Shiloh and Jennifer have serious issues in the fashion department. Yow.

Of the rest, I think Susan, Tara, Sarah B and Sarah S would be the way to go. Just judging by their dresses.

I'm pulling for the Kindergarten Teacher. We teachers have to stick together. Unfortunately, I just jinxed her.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

mom2 you didn't jinx Sarah S....... It's still very early in the game for anyone to win!
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Is it me, or does Yvonne look like a slightly younger, dark haired version of actress Jennifer Coolidge? You know, Stiffler's Mom from AMERICAN PIE, also seen in BEST IN SHOW and LEGALLY BLONDE.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Just going to waste... DigitalPrince's Avatar

Well put

> If you were truly looking for a wife you would not get within 10 feet of any
    > of these top 12 fame mungers...
    > The rest are just good television to make up for Travis's lack of emotions
    > and personality.

I couldn't have put it better myself. I saw Dr. Stork (!) on The View and the guy is pretty much a total dweeb. BORING. He had absolutely nothing interesting to say at the end of what must be a rather extraordinary experience. I'd heard there was a Great American Man Shortage on, but couldn't they come up with someone with more flavor than cardboard? This one's really going to be painful to try and keep tabs on.

Someone wake me up when they get to the cooking and housecleaning competition...
    ______________________________ _______
    TV - It Just Keeps Gettin' Better & Better!

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalPrince View Post
    I'd heard there was a Great American Man Shortage on, but couldn't they come up with someone with more flavor than cardboard?
    There's a Great American Shortage of intelligent, witty, confident, successful men who can afford to embarrass themselves and ruin their careers on national television.

Either they get good-looking, clever, failed athletes and singers, or successful, high-profile professionals with no personality...take your pick.

FORT Fan
    I'm swearin` he's there because their paying off his loans which could be substantial.

What's up with Yvonne's outfit.....weird!
    My favs are Cole and Susan.
    FP

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRoy View Post
    Susan's picture there doesn't do her justice. On the show it's hard to take your eyes off her...she's spectacular (and it looks like our good Doc thinks the same...gets all gooey when he's with her).
    Susan is nice looking but I think Cole is the best looking out of the 12. Tara and Sarah B come in 2nd

Just going to waste... DigitalPrince's Avatar

Upon further reflection....

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    ...Either they get good-looking, clever, failed athletes and singers, or successful, high-profile professionals with no personality...take your pick.
    So far as Option #2 is concerned, I think what's going on is that the less there is there the more room there is for the female audience for the show to project onto him whatever they wish. After all, it's a big fairy tale, as they say so often.
    ______________________________ _______
    TV - It Just Keeps Gettin' Better & Better!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast