+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Top Twelve Bachelorettes... **No Spoilers Please

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid View Post
    :

Food seems extremely important to this one.
    Lay off Cute & Curly :
    She's an athlete. They have high metabolic rates... oink is not applicable. Besides I get the feeling she is a very nice person...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GA (Geek's Anonymous) RealityRoy's Avatar
    Susan's picture there doesn't do her justice. On the show it's hard to take your eyes off her...she's spectacular (and it looks like our good Doc thinks the same...gets all gooey when he's with her).

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRoy View Post
    Susan's picture there doesn't do her justice. On the show it's hard to take your eyes off her...she's spectacular (and it looks like our good Doc thinks the same...gets all gooey when he's with her).
    I don't like her she sound mean and jealous. I hope he does not end up with her, there are confrontations coming up with her and some of the girls, SB to be exact, so I hope in the end her true colours come out.

Thanks Cafegirl. I am glad that the doc chose Sarah B. and Tara.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Just going on attractiveness, Cole and Susan are both so elegant looking.
    Very classy.
    Oh yeah! I agree. Two of my favs, they are very beautiful.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

FORT Regular

Let's get real here....

If you were truly looking for a wife you would not get within 10 feet of any of these top 12 fame mungers. Susan is an actress on a mission and her made up face gets worse by the minute. Sarah B. is on some kind of medication and she can't use it on the show. We know withdrawal symptoms when we see them. The rest are just good television to make up for Travis's lack of emotions and personality.
    One more point... Is it fair or is it cheating to pick a girl from Travis's hometowm. since he cannot travel anywhere and no woman in their rigght mind would travel for him.
    The lucky ladies.............. The one's yay dismissed!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Hey, Lollipop, I had a strong feeling you'd come around about now. How the heck are ya and is it your B-day?
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop1 View Post
    If you were truly looking for a wife you would not get within 10 feet of any of these top 12 fame mungers. Susan is an actress on a mission and her made up face gets worse by the minute. Sarah B. is on some kind of medication and she can't use it on the show. We know withdrawal symptoms when we see them. The rest are just good television to make up for Travis's lack of emotions and personality.
    One more point... Is it fair or is it cheating to pick a girl from Travis's hometowm. since he cannot travel anywhere and no woman in their rigght mind would travel for him.
    The lucky ladies.............. The one's yay dismissed!
    Tsk, tsk, tsk. Don't you know that calling an obviously good looking woman a hag, just makes you sound jealous? Susan is pretty, on the outside at least, makeup or not makeup, it's kinda hard to attack her on that front. You need to pick your battles better.
    I am intrigued however by the fact that you say Travis lacks emotion and personality. So far he's a bit one dimensional, that's true, a bland pretty boy, but we've only seen one episode so he may yet get better.
    Keep posting, I like it.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Actually I dont think it's the least bit unfair to have bachelors and bachelorettes from the same area. For goodness' sake - half these people live in California or are moving there after the show. And anyway, the show flies the couple to secret rendezvous weekends so they can spend together before they can go public.

I agree, Susan is quite lovely. Actually many of the women are. Kristen is very pretty, Jehan and Tara as well. And Sara S. has that girl next door sweetheart look that a lot of guys love.

I, for one, dont find Travis any more bland than Firestone was. He hasnt exactly had the chance to converse yet - just cocktail chit chat. ANd he handled Allie G. with alot of composure. I'm keeping an open mind.

Loll is it because you had like the guy, and did not get pick why you are so bitter?
    If you know something why don't you just spill it?
    This show is just fun for us here. Why come with such negative vibe?

Did you see Sarah B medication to know that she is on any?
    Are you the Dr that got kick off by any chance?

Well will you answer these if you feel you are better than those that were chosen?

They have a saying what is yours cannot be anyone elses. If he wasn't yours well the gods above was looking out for you, accept and appreciate that kind gesture.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast