+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Hurdle Fallers At A Glance

First Hurdle Fallers At A Glance

Travis wasted no time in cutting the field by more than half.
    The following ladies went all the way to Paris and didn't even get a rose.

Ali D
    NBA Dancer

Hometown: Seattle, WA

My three best attributes: Outgoing, optimistic, driven

My perfect date would be: First I want to be picked up, then taken to a nice restaurant, then after go for a walk on the beach, lay out a blanket, and look at the stars

My ideal mate is: Very witty, charming, confident, borderline arrogant, tall, has light hair, big blue eyes and a smile to die for

Liza
    Trade Clerk

Hometown: Chicago, IL

My three best attributes: Ambitious, outgoing, kindhearted

My perfect date would be: A nice dinner or something more upbeat like a sporting event where you can be with each other in a more typical element

My ideal mate is: Tall, thin, personable, funny, semi-sarcastic, ambitious and strong .

Allie G
    Doctor, Oncologist

Hometown: Delray Beach, FL

My three best attributes: Dependable, compassionate, good listener

My perfect date would be: It doesn't matter what you do; it is who you are with. It simply has to do with chemistry, physical and mental attraction

My ideal mate is: Tall, slender but athletic, has a good butt, is outgoing, romantic, thoughtful, compassionate, personable, witty and makes me laugh.

April
    Corporate Real Estate

Hometown: Dallas, TX

My three best attributes: Honest, funny and loyal

My perfect date would be: A candlelit dinner, then a stroll in the Arboretum when everything is blooming and see the jazz band that plays there

My ideal mate is: Funny, intelligent, goal-oriented, taller than me and has an athletic build.

Princess
    Substitute Teacher

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

My three best attributes: Honest, diligent, thorough

My perfect date would be: Being in a romantic place with the one you love

My ideal mate is: Tall, dark, athletic, handsome, kind-hearted, romantic, fun, adventurous and attentive.

Sara H
    Marketing Manager

Hometown: Minneapolis, MN

My three best attributes: Sense of humor, down to earth, passionate

Who I admire most in the world: My dad. He is such a strong-willed man that has been through a lot in his life

My greatest achievement is: Graduating college after six years.

Cortney
    Law Clerk

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

My three best attributes: Loyal, goal-oriented, quirky

My perfect date would be: Being with someone I really cared about and taking a great trip together

My ideal mate has: A strong personality, is confident in himself, knows what he wants in life and loves and respects his family and mine.

Jaime
    Physician Recruiter

Hometown: Big Rock, VA

My three best attributes: Optimistic, energetic, fun-loving

My perfect date would be: The surroundings wouldn't be of great importance. It would be having a true connection with the guy I was with, being wrapped up in him and him in me

My ideal mate has: Dark hair, skin and eyes, is energetic, friendly, motivated, strong-willed, loving and understanding.

Stephanie
    Public Relations Director

Hometown: Walnut Creek, CA

My three best attributes: Fun, classy, conversational

My perfect date would be: A surprise trip to somewhere absolutely romantic, but I would love it if there were some romantic dancing in there somewhere

My ideal mate is: Tall, dark and handsome, can talk up a storm, is fun, outgoing and classy.

Kathy
    Graduate Student

Hometown: Stockton, CA

My three best attributes: Passionate, spunky, creative

My perfect date would be: Casual, nothing too fancy, with long conversations and great food

My ideal mate is: Funny, compassionate, lovable, goal-oriented, does not give up and has a beautiful smile.

Venus
    Physician

Hometown: Huntington Beach, CA

My three best attributes: Loyal, sincere, unflappable

My perfect date would be: An intimate beach bonfire

My ideal mate is: Confident, fun-loving, relaxed, tall, athletic and has dark hair and dark eyes.

Kyle
    Senior Copy Writer

Hometown: Newport Beach, CA

My three best attributes: Spontaneous, witty and a good cook

My perfect date would be: It would consist of two parts: one part where you can be social and go out and have a great time, but then finish off the night alone together

My ideal mate has: Light eyes with either blonde or dark hair, is as spontaneous as I am, and puts up with my hysterical antics.

Lisa
    IT Recruiter

Hometown: Overland Park, KS

My three best attributes: Ability to make others feel comfortable, sense of humor, excitement for life

My perfect date would be: Anything that involves being outdoors, and I always love a good glass of wine

My ideal mate is: Physically active, has dark hair, dark eyes, is outgoing and has a little suspense. I like a guy that can challenge me and hold my interest as well.

Cutting Liza and Stephanie was a mistake. He should have gotten rid of Shiloh and Moana, instead. Otherwise, he did all right.

I agree as to Liza - very pretty and I like how realistic her ideal date scenario is.

Kathy
    Graduate Student

Hometown: Stockton, CA

My three best attributes: Passionate, spunky, creative

My perfect date would be: Casual, nothing too fancy, with long conversations and great food

My ideal mate is: Funny, compassionate, lovable, goal-oriented, does not give up and has a beautiful smile.

this ^ was the chick I liked i think in the black dress that he totally ignored, she looked better than in the picture, i think he shoulda kept her for a while

EZD
    OK, I feel like I'm going mental now. I have yet to watch the 1st episode (it's on Tivo) but I also know Stephanie as she's the ex of an ex. I think it was probably wise to send her home. She tends to be quite quiet (bordering on cold) but still manages to stir the pot.

Princess??? He cut a girl named Princess? How sad.
    "They want you to do a TV show?"
    "Well, they want me to come up with an idea. I don't have any ideas."
    "C'mon, how hard is that? Look at all the junk that's on TV."
    - George and Jerry, in "The Pitch"

Venus looks like Michelle Malkin

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    Venus looks like Michelle Malkin

Good catch! Almost a dead ringer.

Thanks for the cheat sheet fluff! I didn't see the first epi so now I'm up to speed.
    Who needs to watch the first show anyway? No use getting invested in someone that will be off my tv in the blink of an eye
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Thanks, Fluff, for posting. The only woman I wish he'd kept around was Liza. I think she's adorable, and I loved her statement that her ideal mate would be 'semi-sarcastic.' For some reason, that really tickled me. But Dr. Allie was a given, Sarah H. was either tipsy or dumb-struck by the cameras and lights, and Jaime was like nails on a chalkboard. So with the exception of Liza, I give my seal of approval.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast