+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Hurdle Fallers At A Glance

Besides most of those he rejected wanted a guy who was tall, but with dark eyes and hair and he's a blond with blue (or green?) eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid View Post
    Thanks, Fluff, for posting. The only woman I wish he'd kept around was Liza. I think she's adorable, and I loved her statement that her ideal mate would be 'semi-sarcastic.' For some reason, that really tickled me. But Dr. Allie was a given, Sarah H. was either tipsy or dumb-struck by the cameras and lights, and Jaime was like nails on a chalkboard. So with the exception of Liza, I give my seal of approval.
    Liza was my "first choice" - when we had nothing but the ABC photos to go on, but once I saw her on the show, I changed my mind quickly! She had a really deep voice, and she just didn't look as pretty as I thought she was... she was a disappointment!

Quote Originally Posted by berries View Post
    Liza was my "first choice" - when we had nothing but the ABC photos to go on, but once I saw her on the show, I changed my mind quickly! She had a really deep voice, and she just didn't look as pretty as I thought she was... she was a disappointment!
    That's true, she wasn't as impressive on film. The ABC photographers lie to us!

I kinda liked Ali D. and Liza was okay but the others were just so blah! Good choice Travis. But some of final 12 (is it?) aren't all that great either.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

I really hope this season doesn't end up in a disappointment like many others have. That will be too sad.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

As much as I dislike contestants such as Allie, I'm almost sad that he cut her. Usually at least one of those types stick around for comedic relief. Apparently rotting eggs were enough for Travis to convince the producers to give her the axe early.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I hate to say this, but I thought Allie G. looked like the "2 face" girl on the Seinfeld episode. She reminded me of the girl in the "bad light". And she was way too short for him anyway. She was just scary.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Just going to waste... DigitalPrince's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff View Post
    Travis wasted no time in cutting the field by more than half.
    The following ladies went all the way to Paris and didn't even get a rose.

Gee, only seven of `em said their ideal guy was TALL.
    Wonder what went wrong there? They must be totally crushed, poor dears.
    ______________________________ _______
    TV - It Just Keeps Gettin' Better & Better!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12