+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 62 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: New Commercial Screencaps *****SPOILERS*****

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

New Commercial Screencaps *****SPOILERS*****

Thanks to Dreamer, we have screencaps of the newest commercial that Coleslaw alerted us to!
    Just to start my favorite pasttime, sleuthing and analyzing ... it looks like one of the long haired brunettes gets pretty close to Travis (so Randall you may be right in your pick of Liz)
    Check this out....
    I wonder which rose ceremony this is... Travis is in jeans and he only has three roses left.. not sure which episode this would be..

Where the heck is this.. It looks like the bachelorettes sitting in the background..could this be a rose ceremony?? If so, that hug looks a little too chummy to be the first one.. or can you guys tell by the girls' dresses? The girl is blonde.. so possibly Sara H??

Girls gone wild?? Possibly in the limo ride to meet Travis?? Or a group date?? This is another reason for the French to roll their eyes at the "hick" drunken Americans!!

I think these are "meet the bachelor" dresses.. Can you name the girls?

Travis's temporary abode

All I can say is "Damn, He's FINE looking!!!"

I think the following sequence of shots of Travis are promo shots to show his lifestyle..

this could be promotial shots or a date..??

these are probably the shots they set up in the ER before Paris

Not sure about these..

DROOL

Not sure what this about, what a smile..

Okay, fellow sleuths, these girls obviously make it past round one

New hands to analyze..

More girls probably in at least round 2

Haven't checked the girls pics to see who this is..
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

more screencaps

This looks like it could be a fantasy date somewhere on the
    Mediterranean??

He sure looks cosy with this bachelorette..

I wonder where this location is??

not sure.. this might be an interview segment.. while on a date

this is a cool picture but not necessarily taken at the same location.. day.. night..

another brunette

I'm not sure what they were asking him in his interview but his expressions are fun..

the other pictures are of the previous commercial group shot of the "fake" girls...

FORT Newbie
    The screen of the couple hugging in the studio is Charlie and Sarah . It's an old one.

Quote Originally Posted by MFTravis View Post
    The screen of the couple hugging in the studio is Charlie and Sarah . It's an old one.
    good catch, mftravis... didn't know you were a fan of previous shows?? So, is your insider info not just limited to our present bachelor??

going on mftravis's same reasoning.. the first pix of the roses w/ the guy in jeans looks like Charlie also....those darn tricky.. producers.. and editors..:nono

Is that a tattoo in the small of the back of the brunette jumping with Travis off the boat? Or a shadow. Maybe that's Venus? Can somebody check other examples of her in her tv video portfolio? I'm not sure who the blonde is who has a very wide-eyed expression. [Damn, I knew I should have coughed up the money for Tivo this Christmas]
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I've been looking at these girls and the girls at ABC media and I can't tell who is who. Anyone have any ideas?

glowgirl, I'm ready to start analyzing.. and yes, I agree that it's hard to tell the girls apart...
    psucashcow, good catch, that does look like a large tatto on the jumping girl's back... she looks like she hasn't seen the sun in quite some time... no spray tans or tanning beds or natural sun for her!! So, I'm not sure about Venus because she seems to have a great tan, but I'll check out photos from her website because there are lots of photos of her, not sure about back shots though..
    here's a partial back view of Venus.. I can't see a tatto on her back

Yeah!!! New bachelor screencaps to sleuth!!! I am usually pretty busy at work and can't always post and get in on the sleuthing, but I am always checking in and seeing what you guys have figured out!! Luckily, today is a slow day at work . . . I think the pic of Travis toasting with a couple of ladies is Jamie and Cole. And later on there is a pic of Travis with a girl with long dark hair again (at night in front of the Eiffel Tower), which I also think is Cole, so she might go far!
    Last edited by Liskiz; 12-20-2005 at 09:54 AM.
    Live Love Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow View Post
    Is that a tattoo in the small of the back of the brunette jumping with Travis off the boat? Or a shadow.
    Good catch, psucashcow! While looking at that shot again, it also looks like the girl is really TALL - almost as tall as Travis... hmmm...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 62 123456789101151 ... LastLast