FORT Newbie

These screencaps are so exciting

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MFTravis View Post
    There are only 12 girls in the pic. 13 are cut
    there's 12 because he eliminated 13..
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow View Post
    Is that a tattoo in the small of the back of the brunette jumping with Travis off the boat? Or a shadow. Maybe that's Venus? Can somebody check other examples of her in her tv video portfolio? I'm not sure who the blonde is who has a very wide-eyed expression. [Damn, I knew I should have coughed up the money for Tivo this Christmas]
    Wow. I recognize the fitness competition picture that cafegirl posted! I met Venus a couple of times and got to know her when I used to compete. That's definitely not Venus jumping with Travis off the boat. Venus didn't have a tattoo then nor would she get one since she's been competing for years and it can distract from the physique during fitness competitions

When I first met her, she told me she had been on Temptation Island season one. Since then, I've seen her on a few D-rated reality TV shows like Star Dates but nothing like this. From what I remember, she's quiet and reserved, a little conservative, and a nice girl overall. I doubt any "drama" will come out of her unless ABC has killer editing.

Ok my quick guesses on who they are - then I have Christmas shopping to do and I will check back later to see what everyone else thinks.

1. Tara - on the commericial you can really see her red hair
    2. Elizabeth
    3. Kristin
    4. Cole
    5. Shiloh
    6. Sarah B.
    7.Kathy or Moana
    8. Jehan (?)
    9. Kyle
    10. Susan
    11. Yvonne or Stephanie - I did not have time to compare boobs
    12. Sarah S.

Most of this is based on the dresses they are wearing compared to the screencaps of them. Doesn't look like Venus or Princess make it to the second round, nor the other doctor Allie G.

Have Fun

Just saw the final twelve pic, I guess Venus didn't make it past round one.

FORT Fanatic
    I just saw a commercial that had Travis sort of chasing a girl around - probably the girl was an actress. The whole thing was in black and white until the end when he comes upon a group of women, and it goes to color - they all have on cream, white, or yellow colored dresses. Clearly, it's a set-up photo, not from a ceremony or date, but I wonder when they took the picture? Maybe it's not even the bachelorette women, but if it is, they couldn't have taken it before he met them, and it wouldn't really make sense to bring back the eliminated girls the next day to take a group shot, would it? Anyone have any thoughts?

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat View Post
    I just saw a commercial that had Travis sort of chasing a girl around - probably the girl was an actress. The whole thing was in black and white until the end when he comes upon a group of women, and it goes to color - they all have on cream, white, or yellow colored dresses. Clearly, it's a set-up photo, not from a ceremony or date, but I wonder when they took the picture? Maybe it's not even the bachelorette women, but if it is, they couldn't have taken it before he met them, and it wouldn't really make sense to bring back the eliminated girls the next day to take a group shot, would it? Anyone have any thoughts?
    araamcobrat, if it's the where the girl is running down some steps and they show her dropping a rose and Travis picking it up, then flash to him approaching a group of women in color? That's the promon that's been running for several weeks.. they're all actresses... these newest ones are the actual girls...
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    araamcobrat, if it's the where the girl is running down some steps and they show her dropping a rose and Travis picking it up, then flash to him approaching a group of women in color? That's the promon that's been running for several weeks.. they're all actresses... these newest ones are the actual girls...
    Yeah, I've seen it before, I just paid attention to it closely today - mainly because I wanted to see if there were any new scenes to dissect. Anyway, I figured they might all be actresses since they weren't shown up close, and one of them on the end of the line of girls has really puffy/curly long hair - doesn't seem like any of the actual girls look like that.

In the limo shot with Travis & the women, on the left side there is a gray sleeve extended w/ a champaign glass..does that gray sleeve also belong to the women in the bear hug w/ Travis. I realize that the cuff is unbuttoned in the hug shot, but isn't it possible that the shirts are the same.

Also, I admit now that there is no way Venus could be the tattooed one. The question is who wore gowns that were not low cut in the back so as to disquise the tat initially. That looks like one big tattoo
    And you gotta know that by the time Travis is on a single date with someone to a beach, we are pretty far into the "adventure".
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread