+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: New Commercial Screencaps *****SPOILERS*****

cafegirl said
    In the second photo, I thought the girl closest to the camera could be Sarah B. look at her eyes... I agree about the 3rd girl being Moana...also compare Jaime for the first girl.. I think her nose is too straight
    I dont think it's Sarah B. Sarah B's eyebrows are much much darker than her hair. In the photo, the grey shirt girls eyebrows are only a bit darker. Then again it could be the lighting...... Could it be Elizabeth?
    Last edited by pajamasam; 12-20-2005 at 03:01 PM.

This picture has to be the girls arriving in the limo to meet Travis because they are wearing the same dresses as when they meet him. Notice Sarah B is wearing orange in the picture and she's wearing it here too -------

Also Notice there is girl wearing red next to Sarah and there are two girls wearing red with blonde hair at the rose ceremony:
    - That's Liza
    -the other-
    - That's Sara H

Also Notice the girl in the blue in both pics:
    That's Kathy

Lastly, there is a girl next to Kathy wearing a shiny dress in which i think is Jaime:

So in this i think the girls are Sarah B, (I think Sara H. based on that her hair looks longer), Kathy, and Jaime. I'm not sure though. Can't see the other girl in the picture to tell who that is!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    The start of my guesses for the top 12 based on screencaps and spoilers (definitely subject to change and scrutiny!!)
    !. Cole
    2. Jaime
    3. Moana
    4. Sarah H.
    5. Susan
    6. April (this speculation is based on the 2 caps of her looking so happy.. could she have possibly been given the first impression rose and this is her
    Private interview??? this one's pure speculation..???
    7.? whoever the girl is in the gray t-shirt
    8.? the girl in the camo pants??
    any other suggestions??
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

There's an article about the new bachelorettes that really doesn't have anything "new" in it except some funny things, but there's a good new picture of the girls at during the "meet the bachelor" first night.

'Bachelor' Women Will Always Have Paris

Monday, December 19, 2005
    11:27 AM PT

When "The Bachelor" arrives in Paris, he will meet the usual complement of 25 women eager to find romance with a guy they've never met while cameras record their every move. The latest group of women includes a couple of doctors, two teachers, an NBA dancer and a princess.
    Excuse us -- Princess. She's a 26-year-old substitute teacher from Los Angeles. Also, it should be noted that Bachelor Travis Stork will be sharing the screen with Allie G. -- not, unfortunately, British comedian Sascha Baron Cohen in drag, but an oncologist from Florida.

The women on "The Bachelor: Paris," which premieres Monday, Jan. 9, range in age from 23 to 33, and hail from places ranging from Miami to Overland Park, Kan., to Seattle. One lives Stork's current hometown of Nashville, where the Bachelor is an ER physician at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.

Stork will be bunking at a 14th-century chateau for the duration of the show, which ABC says will "return to its original, popular roots" this season by focusing on "all the romance and fantasy of new relationships." In the premiere, that apparently involves one of the women telling Stork she's "entering her reproductive phase" and another going off when she's sent home at the first rose ceremony.
    Your 25 bachelorettes are:

Allie G., 33, an oncologist who lives in Delray Beach, Fla.
    Ali D., 26, an NBA dancer from Seattle
    April, 29, who's in corporate real estate and lives in Dallas
    Cole, 26, a sales executive from Walnut Creek, Calif.
    Cortney, 28, a law clerk who lives in Los Angeles
    Elizabeth, 24, a social worker from Windham, N.H.
    Jaime, 29, a physician recruiter from Big Rock, Va.
    Jehan, 29, a vitamin sales rep who lives in Chicago
    Jennifer, 25, a model from Boston
    Kathy, 25, a grad student from Stockton, Calif.
    Kristen, 25, a marketing director from Bonita Springs, Fla.
    Kyle, 25, a senior copy writer from The O.C. -- Newport Beach, Calif.
    Lisa, 24, an IT recruiter who lives in Overland Park, Kan.
    Liza, 23, a trade clerk from Chicago
    Moana, 26, a distribution manager from San Clemente, Calif.
    Princess, 26, a substitute teacher from Los Angeles
    Sara H., 24, a marketing manager from Minneapolis
    Sarah B., 23, a student who lives in Winnipeg, Canada
    Sarah S., 26, a kindergarten teacher from Nashville, Tenn.
    Shiloh, 29, an advertising manager from Phoenix
    Stephanie, 25, a public relations director from Walnut Creek, Calif.
    Susan, 25, a financial associate from Overland Park, Kan.
    Tara, 23, who's in Retail Sales and lives in San Diego
    Venus, 33, a doctor from Huntington Beach, Calif.
    Yvonne, 28, the CFO of marketing firm, who lives in Miami
    ZapIt

who I think the girls are:

back row:L to R (a few are guesses, but most I identified through ABCmedianet photos of the first night.
    Elizabeth, Princess, Lisa (?), Jehan (?)
    2nd row:
    Tara, Kyle, and Travis

FORT Regular

Tethered Travis

Man! He is looking old and saggy. Flabby jowls and saggy boobs.
    shattered dreams: :

hey all you supersleuths! already you are picking the screencaps apart, and what a good job you are doing!

what is just killing me is 'who the heck is lollipop1'. is 'she' a rejected bachelorette? and how about MFtravis? a he or she? how are they related to the show? and addiecleo - hopefully this old classmate from Duke will help clue us into how Travis thinks as we get into the shows!

I'm hoping one of you supersleuths will be able to figure out who these mystery posters are as we go along . . .

again, good job to you all . . . can't wait for the show to begin! I'm having reality TV withdrawal since Survivor, the Apprentice, ANTM, etc have all ended!

PP
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    The start of my guesses for the top 12 based on screencaps and spoilers (definitely subject to change and scrutiny!!)
    !. Cole
    2. Jaime
    3. Moana
    4. Sarah H.
    5. Susan
    6. April (this speculation is based on the 2 caps of her looking so happy.. could she have possibly been given the first impression rose and this is her
    Private interview??? this one's pure speculation..???
    7.? whoever the girl is in the gray t-shirt
    8.? the girl in the camo pants??
    any other suggestions??
    Well, we should probably include Sarah B, since there is that news article about how she and Travis visited her family in Winnipeg. Or, is anyone questioning the legitimacy of that article? Like maybe someone was mistaken about seeing them there...

perennialprince Lollipop is someone who doesnt like Travis. Really doesnt like anything about Travis. Actually it could also be a he - a Bachelor runner up. Dont know. Travis could be a clone of Brad Pitt, spend 50 hours a week tending to the sick in disaster zones, and be the most romantic and loving companion/son/brother on earth and with due respect, I fear, there will always be a group of posters who would still have nothing good to say about him. But we evidentally cant know what they know so sometimes their posts confuse us. I know I am certainly confused.
    Last edited by Mantenna; 12-21-2005 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Removed insulting comments towards other member

FORT Fanatic
    I find it amazing that people have already chosen this man's perfect match! Based on ???? We know little of his personality yet and we only know the women's name, age and profession and have seen pictures.

+ Reply to Thread