+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: New Commercial Screencaps *****SPOILERS*****

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Liskiz View Post
    Yeah - New bachelor screencaps to sleuth!!! I am usually pretty busy at work and can't always post and get in on the sleuth, but I am always checking in and seeing what you guys have figured out!! Luckily, today is a slow day at work . . . I think the pic of Travis toasting with a couple of ladies is Jamie and Cole. And later on there is a pic of Travis with a girl with long dark hair again, which I also think is Cole, so she might go far!
    Glad you've time to sleuth, Liskiz
    In the toasting shot, I agree that the one girl looks like Jaime (although a fellow sleuth pointed out to me that it could be Sarah (the teacher) I can see the other girl being Cole but I also thought she looked like Susan.
    Which ever girl has the longest dark hair seems to be in the Eiffel tower photo.. again, it does look like Cole or Susan??
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Good point about Sarah H cafegirl! That is a tough one, I am trying to compare eyebrows, but it is tough!! I still think the other girls is Cole, simply because I dont think Susan's hair is quite as long as the girl in the picture.

The crazy looking blonde in the interview shot I think might be cross eyed April. Too bad she has her eyes closed!!!
    Live Love Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    [mod edit]
    More girls probably in at least round 2

I am thinking the pic with the 4 girls is from left to right:

blonde - ???
    Moana
    Susan
    Jamie
    Last edited by Mariner; 12-21-2005 at 12:30 PM.
    Live Love Laugh

I think it's Cole and I think it's Cole jumping off the boat too. Her hair is not just long, it's thick. Look at the way her hair is pinned up jumping off the boat. Looked at all the others and don't see another with thick hair other than Venus.

If I had Venus's body, I certainly wouldn't be looking for a back decoration. Looks like she's okay just as she is. Also, with Venus being an MD and into health, seems like a big back tattoo wouldn't be a fit.

Quote Originally Posted by berries View Post
    Good catch, psucashcow! While looking at that shot again, it also looks like the girl is really TALL - almost as tall as Travis... hmmm...
    I agree she is tall.
    In The pix of the 4 girls standing and laughing I have no idea who is wearing the grey shirt even tho we have a good view of her. Sandy brown hair? Who is this? In that shot I think It's Moana in the yellow t shirt. Hair is parted on the left and it just looks like her. The brunette next to her - has slightly lighter hair and the one in grey - even lighter. The one in grey has pretty long hair too. Jaime? If so, then she got totally screwed in the weird black dress/top photo. Whoever she is , she is not too busty.

Cole has the longest dark hair. It's a bit layered too. Looks a little like that in the Eiffel Tower shot.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    I agree she is tall.
    In The pix of the 4 girls standing and laughing I have no idea who is wearing the grey shirt even tho we have a good view of her. Sandy brown hair? Who is this? In that shot I think It's Moana in the yellow t shirt. Hair is parted on the left and it just looks like her. The brunette next to her - has slightly lighter hair and the one in grey - even lighter. The one in grey has pretty long hair too. Jaime? If so, then she got totally screwed in the weird black dress/top photo. Whoever she is , she is not too busty.

Cole has the longest dark hair. It's a bit layered too. Looks a little like that in the Eiffel Tower shot.
    As I stated above, I think in the 4 girls standing in that one shot are: "some blonde". Moana, Susan and Jamie (from l-r). The blonde is so far away and with that hat she is tough to figure out!!!

I agree about Cole, she has the longest and thinkest hair and I definitely think she is the one at the Eiffel Tower.
    Live Love Laugh

Girl popping out of limo - actually looks like Trish with longer hair. For this show I would say it is either Lisa or Susan.

Five ladies in the limo Moana - Jaime - Tara (?) - Sarah H. - Sarah B.

in the limo with Travis toasting Jamie and Cole or it could be Sarah S. and Cole - wish we had a better shot of how long the hair was. But if the picture is not flipped it would be Sarah because of the part.

The 4 girls laughing Liza in the hat - Moana - Cole - and the one in the gray shirt might be Jehan

The blonde doing the confessional looks like April.

Off for more sleuthing.
    Last edited by BuckeyeGal; 12-20-2005 at 12:47 PM.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    In the limo cap.. dark haired girl's profile looks like Cole (I originally thought Susan) but in the second photo, the dark haired girl seems to be Susan.. the noses are different (here we go with body part analysis )

In the second photo, I thought the girl closest to the camera could be Sarah B. look at her eyes... I agree about the 3rd girl being Moana...also compare Jaime for the first girl.. I think her nose is too straight
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I think you might be right cafegirl the one in the gray could be Sarah B. I knew it did not look like Jaime. Also I think you are right that it is Susan and not Cole in the second photo. It is hard to tell them apart. I have been looking at eyebrows..

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    Okay - I just printed out the pictures of the girls (thanks to Cafegirl's enlargements in the bachelorette thread) and I am thinking in the toast in the limo that the blond with her mouth open tipping her head back could be Kyle, I think Sara H's hair is longer then the pic. Also the screen cap of the blond talking (2 caps) looks like April. Well that is my two cents for now - off to work. Will check in later.
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

+ Reply to Thread