+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 80 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: **SPOILER** The Bachelorettes of Bachelor 8

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

**SPOILER** The Bachelorettes of Bachelor 8

This thread can be devoted to all the info on the new bachelorettes. Here's an article that BlondieGal showed me about one of the girls (no name unfortunately) who makes it to the final four.

Bachelor woos Winnipeg gal?
    By PAT ST. GERMAIN

LOOKING FOR LOVE IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES? Bachelor Travis Stork.

Is a Winnipeg bachelorette in the running to win a man in ABC mating series The Bachelor: Paris?

Hot 103 radio host and Winnipeg Sun columnist Ace Burpee says yes. Burpee told listeners yesterday that a friend of the contestant spilled the beans about the mystery woman, who is supposedly a server in a popular local eatery. Burpee says the woman survived enough rose ceremonies to land among the top four women in the competition.

Reportedly bachelor Travis Stork came to Winnipeg to meet her folks, and who knows? Maybe the duo found true TV love and will even get married on a post-Bachelor special.

Set in Paris, France, the eighth season debuting Jan. 9, features 25 women and Stork, a 33-year-old emergency room resident in Nashville, Tenn.

According to ABC, Stork is known as Dr. McDreamy at Nashville's Vanderbilt Medical Centre. He was raised in Fort Collins, Colo., and lists his hobbies as mountain biking and kayaking. He apparently likes women who are athletic, and it helps if they're "genuine, honest and caring." As opposed to fake liars who don't give a darn.

Burpee says he got a hot tip from a friend Thursday night. An ABC spokeswoman said yesterday she could not confirm the identities of any contestants. ABC expects to announce the women's names within a week but until that happens, the players are not supposed to talk to the media.

Two Edmonton women competed on the seventh The Bachelor series last spring, when actor Charlie O'Connell was up for grabs -- one, a "swimsuit model" named Kim Choma, made the final four.

Like all past bachelors, Stork is missing just one thing in his life -- true love. But except for the televised wedding for The Bachelorette's Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter, commitment has not been a hallmark of the series.

newspaper link
    Last edited by cafegirl; 12-10-2005 at 09:34 AM.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Thanks Cafegirl!

So we will find out this week (hopefully) the identities of the bachelorettes. Maybe it will be shown during Home Makeover and Desperate Housewives shows on Sunday. I'll keep my eyes glued to the tube to find out!

Let the sleuthing begin!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    Thanks Cafegirl!

So we will find out this week (hopefully) the identities of the bachelorettes. Maybe it will be shown during Home Makeover and Desperate Housewives shows on Sunday. I'll keep my eyes glued to the tube to find out!

Let the sleuthing begin!
    Hi Blondie how are you? Please let it all hang out now. Hopefully I will be able to contribute this season again, like in Jens bad season, I was discourage last season all though it turn out not too bad. School might be a hinder for me, now that I am returning to learn a new skill, so I will be checking in to read to relax my brain here in the ultimate snarkdom at nights via work, so keep all the snarkiness coming and I will continue to tape to view later at the end of each weekend.

Winnipeg waitress in the final four. I would like reassurance that she is not a Hooters waitress, or a waitress at the Canadian equivalent of Hooters.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Winnipeg waitress in the final four. I would like reassurance that she is not a Hooters waitress, or a waitress at the Canadian equivalent of Hooters.
    I second that hope. She may be completely fine, but Fleiss hasn't exactly had a history of candidates culled from the International House of Pancakes.

Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Thank you cafegirl for the head up. I am now , officially, getting excited that the sleuthing is about to begin. I am also pretty worried about the Winnipeg waitress. I suppose Fleiss and his evil minions reserve the right to force the bachelor/bachelorette to keep at least one of the producers choices around up until the final four. I hope they dont force their choice upon the bachelor right through the fantasy date/final three. What do you all think? Have there been any other instances of a final three person that seemed way out of character for a bach/ette to have chosen to keep around that far?

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    Have there been any other instances of a final three person that seemed way out of character for a bach/ette to have chosen to keep around that far?
    All of Charlie's final three seemed out of character. Sarah was too reserved and didn't want to kiss him. Krisily just seemed like white trash with no chemistry. And Kim was just a hoochie-mama that would have never gone over well as a winner of this type of show.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    All of Charlie's final three seemed out of character. Sarah was too reserved and didn't want to kiss him. Krisily just seemed like white trash with no chemistry. And Kim was just a hoochie-mama that would have never gone over well as a winner of this type of show.
    I agree about the final three. I didn't like any of the women on that show but I found it hard to believe any sane woman would have wanted Charlie in the first place, anyway. They all had to have something wrong with them, since none of them ran away when they found out who the Bachelor was going to be. This includes Charlie's final pick.

I don't want to see any virgins, or shy retiring wallflowers with strict morals, nor do I want to see bimbos, strippers and Hooters waitresses. Something in between can surely be found! So I'm not actually bothered that there's a waitress as long as she not of the chesty/stripper/XXX actress variety.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Apparently there are HOOTERS in Canada - at least in a few places in Alberta -- Calgary and Edmonton (Kim Choma's hometown - surprise!) and also in WINNIPEG!!!! Oh no! Please don't let it be a Hooters restaurant that she works at.....
    The producers of The Bachelor really seem to like making Canadians look bad!

Here's a totally authentic photograph I found on the Internet (it's true, honest!)

Mike Fleiss's favorite Bachelorettes demonstrate their unusual computer skills.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 80 123456789101151 ... LastLast