+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: **SPOILER** The Bachelorettes of Bachelor 8

RandalR, you are too funny!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    Here's a totally authentic photograph I found on the Internet (it's true, honest!)

Mike Fleiss's favorite Bachelorettes demonstrate their unusual computer skills.
    Don't they know anything? You're supposed to stare at the other side where the instructions on how to use the mirror are!!! Puhleeze. Beginners!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I'm sooo excited that everyone is coming back to the boards and the sleuthing is about to begin. I third that the the gal isn't of the stripper variety.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar
    I recently graduated from Penn State, and I moved out of an apartment complex in State College back in August. When I went to turn in my keys, there were signs hanging all around the lobby about casting calls for ABC's the Bachelor/Bachelorette coming soon to the complex. I don't know if that was too late for this season's Bachelor or not. Maybe we'll see some younger college girls on this season if that's the type of places they had casting calls? Just a thought...

Edit: Love the quote Alanna. I'm a SATC fan too!
    Wake up and be awesome

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU View Post
    I recently graduated from Penn State, and I moved out of an apartment complex in State College back in August. When I went to turn in my keys, there were signs hanging all around the lobby about casting calls for ABC's the Bachelor/Bachelorette coming soon to the complex. I don't know if that was too late for this season's Bachelor or not. Maybe we'll see some younger college girls on this season if that's the type of places they had casting calls? Just a thought...

Edit: Love the quote Alanna. I'm a SATC fan too!
    I believe the cutoff for applications was the middle of Aug.. say the 17th or 18th so that would fit.. You just might see a bachelorette there??
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU View Post
    That was actually right at the right time, Ashley. I don't think they even cast Travis until somewhere in September, if I'm remembering an article correctly.

And... I love State College. I used to have a dealership in that area and have friends that still live in town.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

OK I'm dying here. cafegirl, I need to get some more info. When are they going to post the info on the b'ettes? WAAHHH.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    OK I'm dying here. cafegirl, I need to get some more info. When are they going to post the info on the b'ettes? WAAHHH.
    If ABC holds true to the days they usually release names (i.e. the original press release, and Dancing With the Stars names, etc.) they have released these on a Thursday. SO, if not today, I'm hoping we get the girls names on Thursday, but I doubt we'll get the pictures unless one of the tabloids gets them!! Hope!!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Cafegirl, thank you for keeping us updated on the timing of this show. This is one of the reasons why you are the bachelor goddess!

And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Why do we all think they will post the bettes bios today? As opposed to after the holidays?

+ Reply to Thread