+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The next Bachelor: Dr. Travis Stork

The next Bachelor: Dr. Travis Stork

January 9th, our favorite series returns. It appears the next Bachelor is a physician from Nashville:
    http://www.starmagazine.com/news/61832

I haven't been able to find anything else, but I am sure some of you great FORT sleuths will find out more. I think he kind of resembles Jesse Palmer.

I saw commercials last night during Extreme Makeover Home Edition and Desperate Housewives for the next Bachelor series. Apparently it will take place in Paris! They are calling it the Bachelor in Paris.

See the Possible Next Bachelor thread for all the details!

Quote Originally Posted by GreekMama
    January 9th, our favorite series returns. It appears the next Bachelor is a physician from Nashville:
    http://www.starmagazine.com/news/61832

I haven't been able to find anything else, but I am sure some of you great FORT sleuths will find out more. I think he kind of resembles Jesse Palmer.
    I don't think he looks like Jesse Palmer at all. He is waaaay cuter (and even more so on TV). Looks good - I'll be watching!

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    I don't think he looks like Jesse Palmer at all. He is waaaay cuter (and even more so on TV). Looks good - I'll be watching!
    To tell you the truth, when I saw the cleaned up Travis Stork, I thought he looked like Katie Holmes' love interest in "First Daughter", Marc Blucas. In fact, I think that Blucas was at Wake Forest at the same time Travis was at Duke.

If I can get a photo of him, I'll attach it.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    To tell you the truth, when I saw the cleaned up Travis Stork, I thought he looked like Katie Holmes' love interest in "First Daughter", Marc Blucas. In fact, I think that Blucas was at Wake Forest at the same time Travis was at Duke.

If I can get a photo of him, I'll attach it.
    psucashcow.. here's a picture of Marc Blucas.... might not be the pic you're looking for because I don't see a strong resemblance with this one. Someone at another site thought he looked like Dylan Walsch from Nip/Tuck.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Wow - I can see the Dylan Walsh similarity, especially shape of face, nose, and mouth. Travis is a cutie-pie.

I'm in LOVE!!!!

I wish I sent in my application (my boyfriend wouldn't be too happy ). I think this guy is my perfect man! He's an emergency medicine physician (what I'm in med school for...) and he's so cute It's meant to be for us

Let's just hope he's not another Jesse Palmer, and if he's not, then I do believe I found my first tv-boyfriend.

Getting excited after last night's preview!! He is a cutie and does seem like a nice guy (based on reading the threads and his bio). Can't wait for the show to start!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast