I saw the commercial on ABC a few days ago and was intrigued by the international location. So, I googled it and found the ABC site saying that Travis Stork was going to be on the Bachelor.
After years of watching reality shows, I knew the odds of me actually knowing someone on the shows was bound to get better. Well this time, I actually KNOW one of the guys on it. We graduated the same year from Duke (1994) and since Duke was not a very big school (approximately 1500 were in our graduating class), it is not surprising that I remember him...and how could you not?! He's adorable and smart.
Anyway, here's what I remember about him:
- super smart, was in the Phi Beta Kappa I believe
- was a Kappa Sigma fraternity member
- was still cute back in college
- was always in the library studying in the same places I studied
- as far as i know, never really had a steady girlfriend in college. Seemed to date a lot, but didn' have one main squeeze he hung out with
- saw him at our 5 and 10 year reunion and he looked adorable there as well...still powering through at med school, it seemed!
Anyway, that's what I remembered of him. We weren't great friends but we knew of each other. I'll see if I can find some photos to share (We had a yearbook of all the entering college freshmen we called the "PIG" book) as well as (of course) our Senior Year yearbook.
More to come! It's nice to finally see a fellow Dukie make it on as a reality star!
Go Blue Devils!