+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The next Bachelor: Dr. Travis Stork

FORT Newbie

Scoop on Travis...I knew from from Duke, class of '94

I saw the commercial on ABC a few days ago and was intrigued by the international location. So, I googled it and found the ABC site saying that Travis Stork was going to be on the Bachelor.

After years of watching reality shows, I knew the odds of me actually knowing someone on the shows was bound to get better. Well this time, I actually KNOW one of the guys on it. We graduated the same year from Duke (1994) and since Duke was not a very big school (approximately 1500 were in our graduating class), it is not surprising that I remember him...and how could you not?! He's adorable and smart.

Anyway, here's what I remember about him:
    - super smart, was in the Phi Beta Kappa I believe
    - was a Kappa Sigma fraternity member
    - was still cute back in college
    - was always in the library studying in the same places I studied
    - as far as i know, never really had a steady girlfriend in college. Seemed to date a lot, but didn' have one main squeeze he hung out with
    - saw him at our 5 and 10 year reunion and he looked adorable there as well...still powering through at med school, it seemed!

Anyway, that's what I remembered of him. We weren't great friends but we knew of each other. I'll see if I can find some photos to share (We had a yearbook of all the entering college freshmen we called the "PIG" book) as well as (of course) our Senior Year yearbook.

More to come! It's nice to finally see a fellow Dukie make it on as a reality star!
    Go Blue Devils!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    , addiecleo Thanks so much for more info on Travis. This guy seems to be really a well liked guy and from very smart. What the heck has he gotten himself into on this show?? Seriously, I am SO looking forward to this show, to actually hear and see our bachelor!!
    BTW, we would love to see pictures if you find them!! Keep us posted on anything else you remember!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    I wasn't sure where to post this, but ABC has updated their official Bachelor site. As I predicted the bachelorette's pics aren't there yet and the message board isn't open. Plus I think it will be after the first of the year before they post the Rose game.. but I like the new look of the home page.
    ABC Bachelor
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Wow, he is cute. Maybe I'll have to lurk for awhile…
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    I wasn't sure where to post this, but ABC has updated their official Bachelor site. As I predicted the bachelorette's pics aren't there yet and the message board isn't open. Plus I think it will be after the first of the year before they post the Rose game.. but I like the new look of the home page.
    ABC Bachelor
    Thanks Cafegirl for bringing us so much good stuff. Between this and all the other info on Travis, plus the bachelorette's thread, it's starting off to be a great season. It has been way too long between shows. However, I was gone three days & have 6 pages in the bachelorette thread to catch up on, yeah! Can't wait for this year to start.
    Last edited by UOrealityfan; 12-20-2005 at 02:04 AM.
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

He's 'alright'. Not bad looking, but not what I'd call stunning, either. I still think Charlie (runner-up to Ryan) was the hottest of all.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

There is an icon to click, just above the photo of Chris Harrison, at the ABC bachelor website that is for a sneak peek of Travis. I cant get it to work. Try it and report back everybody. Thanks.

I can't get t to work ether pajamsam..

Dude looks like he's eating a Toblerone.

OK....I'm afraid to ask....but....I'm gonna anyway. What is a Toblerone????

+ Reply to Thread