+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The next Bachelor: Dr. Travis Stork

FORT Regular

That's about right

Too bad Travis has NO shoulders. They even dubbed in huge shoulder pads

FORT Fogey
    Dr. Travis Stork??? Oooooooh, I'm so glad that I'll be getting a new home computer in just a couple of weeks. I've been jonesin', big-time, without a computer at home, but I'm very glad I'll have one on hand in time to rip Dr. Stork to shreds in the Show Discussion threads!!!

What if he turns out to be a great guy!? Will you still rip him?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by cabernetCally View Post
    What if he turns out to be a great guy!? Will you still rip him?
    Yeah, probably.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac View Post
    Yeah, probably.
    Now, Pom, you know I love to dish with you during the show discussions, so you better get that computer soon!! BUT, I'm getting a soft spot for our Dr. Stork, so I just may have to go light on him and just rip the girls!!
    Of course, I haven't gotten to hear him utter a word, but so far, and other than this Lollipop poster, all the people who know him have posted very positive things. Could we possibly have a bachelor of substance?? (I might include one or two others in that catergory but definitely not the majority!!)
    Anyway, I'm looking forward to your whitty remarks, Pom!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Let's hope he doesn't pick any of the girls on the Bachelor... and falls madly in love with CallieCutie

I think I'm a better match for him than any of these other women could be

Pom, I'm ROFL at your rips already!

CallieCutie, If the good doctor falls madly in love with you, what are you going to do with that boyfriend of yours?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    Pom, I'm ROFL at your rips already!

CallieCutie, If the good doctor falls madly in love with you, what are you going to do with that boyfriend of yours?
    The boyfriend of mine is a great guy (and is a PhD student, and studying his MCATs to get into med school) and we've only been dating for a lil while... so I'll be happy to pass him onto one of you single ladies

Wait you know... strike that last comment. I'm so happy with my boyfriend He's a great guy...

Callie Stork doesn't sound right anyways

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    Now, Pom, you know I love to dish with you during the show discussions, so you better get that computer soon!! BUT, I'm getting a soft spot for our Dr. Stork, so I just may have to go light on him and just rip the girls!!
    Of course, I haven't gotten to hear him utter a word, but so far, and other than this Lollipop poster, all the people who know him have posted very positive things. Could we possibly have a bachelor of substance?? (I might include one or two others in that catergory but definitely not the majority!!)
    Anyway, I'm looking forward to your whitty remarks, Pom!!
    All the "reviews" about him have been surprisingly glowing. Just, hmmm. But I'll believe them when I hear him string intelligent sentences together, and of course when he demostrates the ultimate in common sense by skimming the bottom dilligently right from the first episode.
    If anyone who looks like a Hooters waitress is left by the third episode, well then, we might have problem.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    All the "reviews" about him have been surprisingly glowing. Just, hmmm. But I'll believe them when I hear him string intelligent sentences together, and of course when he demostrates the ultimate in common sense by skimming the bottom dilligently right from the first episode.
    If anyone who looks like a Hooters waitress is left by the third episode, well then, we might have problem.
    Now,come on MsFroggy, we know by now that it must be an unmentioned condition in the Bachelor's contract that he keep at least one slutty/crazy/dumb as rocks girl to at least the final 6!! In several cases it went to the final 3!!
    We can't hold the producers "ratings" grabbers/moles against our bachelor........ that is unless, he actually chooses one of the bimbos as a "serious" love interest!! Then all bets are off as well as all gloves!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

+ Reply to Thread