+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Jerry Ferris

Re: Jerry Ferris

Does anyone know if the reality show from Las Vegas is still a go? There was publicity about it a year ago, but nothing very recent. Jerry and three others were to venture into the lounges and clubs, etc.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Does anyone know if the reality show from Las Vegas is still a go? There was publicity about it a year ago, but nothing very recent. Jerry and three others were to venture into the lounges and clubs, etc.
    Last I heard it was supposed to air starting in January . Here you go. http://web.mac.com/luxent/iWeb/Site/HOME%20PAGE.html

jerry's reality show is filming all over---LA, Vegas, Madrid, and other places that celebs go to clubs etc...it's about some reality stars that go around to various places to show what the life is like....
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 12-13-2007 at 03:22 AM.

Wow, I had no idea. I really liked Jerry and am thrilled that he will be back on tv. Thanks for the heads up! Pajamasam, I couldn't access that link. Is it me or the link? thanks again.

I can't get that link to work either.

Maybe this link will work. The show is called VIP Passport. It filmed in 2006 and still hasn't aired, but the website says it will air in fall of 2008 . I somehow doubt it. Jerry is described as an international art dealer and philanthropist. Enjoy. VIP PASSPORT. TV

The recent news that Jen is engaged has me wondering what Jerry has been up to. Does anyone know?

I haven't seen him. Also wondering about his personal life. Married, engaged, nothing?

Thanks for anything you might know!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter1;3206381;
    The recent news that Jen is engaged has me wondering what Jerry has been up to. Does anyone know?

I haven't seen him. Also wondering about his personal life. Married, engaged, nothing?

Thanks for anything you might know!

I think he is on the Janice Dickenson Modeling Show as a deaf model's interpreter. Not sure of his personel life.

He is an awesome guy from what I have seen of him. I hope that he is happy with his life, and that he has met a special someone who he enjoys spending his time with.
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456