+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jerry Ferris

I loved Jerry too. But, thank goodness I got over it. ha.

The other night on VH1's Big in O5, they had a reality show spoof that was a group of reality people doing a big song like "We are the World". The bachelor reps were all from Jen's season, I think. Jerry, Ryan, and I think it was Wendell but it was really fast so I can't be sure.

It was kinda funny, but really sad, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie View Post
    I loved Jerry too. But, thank goodness I got over it. ha.

The other night on VH1's Big in O5, they had a reality show spoof that was a group of reality people doing a big song like "We are the World". The bachelor reps were all from Jen's season, I think. Jerry, Ryan, and I think it was Wendell but it was really fast so I can't be sure.

It was kinda funny, but really sad, too.
    Yeah, just posted a thread about that show, and it was definitely Jerry. Call me a moron, but it was nice to his cute little face again! (Also Kayser's cute face!)
    Go Tigers!

FYI, there are some Jerry Ferris items on e-bay (including a signed photo, a rose from one of the rose ceremonies, a signed CD of "Beauty Queen" and a photo of the 25 bachelors and Jen). The profits will go to the Rochester School for the Deaf.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=7570753236

I'm sure it was stuff donated by Jerry. Remember he kept all of the roses that Jen gave him! And his buddy recorded the song!

Good cause that he supports too!

Jerry ferris and Girlfriend

Hey those of you who got the BIG 05 awards. There is chick next to him and in a couple of appearance I've seen him at she's been there. Could be his new girlfriend and well they can't publicize it cuz then no one would appear for him

click the following link. she is the girl in the white sweater. I think it's the same person. any thoughts

http://www.wrad.org/Oct%202005.html

The girl in the white sweater w/ the huge mouth and the string of pearls? You have got to be joking me.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Disclaimer

Hey I never said for sure, but if someone is making appearances with the same person.. hmmm.. ok maybe it's an agent inquiring minds really want to know because he's not made it big enough to be in the tabloids, yet..
    ... harmless observation

Seriously, I miss Jerry sooo much! He's gonna be my eye candy forever! I love this guy. I Think that I'll always have a thing for Jerry and Charlie (from Trista's Season).
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

The girl in the white sweater and "huge mouth" is pretty, most of us are just average...

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21 View Post
    Seriously, I miss Jerry sooo much! He's gonna be my eye candy forever! I love this guy. I Think that I'll always have a thing for Jerry and Charlie (from Trista's Season).
    leogirl - Please get out of my head. Jerry and Charlie will forever be my favorite bachelors. I love those guys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast