+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jerry Ferris

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    My gosh...I miss Jerry...........what a hottie!!! What an idiot Jen was........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

The man is a god!! I can definitely see him as my future ex-husband! Thanks Luvnit! Let's start a poll for him to be the next bachelor- no wait- then some other chick will get him! But- then we'd get to see a whole season of him again.
    Go Tigers!

I guess my message did not get to you guys.......but I met Jerry about 5 yrs ago..(He was a cosmo model) and let me tell you he is the nicest, most modest guy you'll ever meet. He was/is best friends with an old coworker of mine. We hung out all weekend. And he is a great kisser.

Quote Originally Posted by averyssunset
    I guess my message did not get to you guys.......but I met Jerry about 5 yrs ago..(He was a cosmo model) and let me tell you he is the nicest, most modest guy you'll ever meet. He was/is best friends with an old coworker of mine. We hung out all weekend. And he is a great kisser.
    avery - I don't doubt that he is a nice and modest guy. Based on some of his scenes with Jen on "The Bachelorette", he seems to be a very good kisser.

No doubt about it, this guy is gorgeous!!

Jerry is co-hosting a celebrity fashion show on 11/13 in LA -- it's being promoted on Star 98.5. The other host is 1 of their DJs. I'm sure you can look on the radio website for more details.

Here is the link for information on the fashion show Jerry is co- hosting on sunday.

http://www.star987.com/cc-common/mai...article=350821

Luv!!!

hey I found this website..

So Jerry is billing himself as an actor now eh? well last time I talked to him at the WRAD event he wasn't sure when and if he was going to do that movie as the mentor for a deaf child, but either way he still takes time to talk to and take pictures of the little people, even if the eyes did scare the living crap out of him

Hey Wolviela, How are you ? haven't seen you in awhile. Yes you are so right Jerry always takles the time to talk and take pictures with the little people.

I do miss Jerry. I would love to see more of him. I wish him well in his acting career or whatever he decides to take on.

Jen was a fool. Now she's alone. Oh well......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast