+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Next Bachelor

Kaysar was on this season's Big Brother. I'd say no to Jay. He seems boring. Jerry may be too monotone to pull it off, even if he is fine. It's gotta be someone with a larger than life personality. Charlie was the best of all. John Paul is a big no also. Way too serious & not as hot as he thinks he is.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    I think the new Bach should be an unknown.. but based on their qualifications we may need to seek him from a fairy tale or a romance novel.. because what they are looking for is more in the realm of fantasy man than a mere mortal!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I second the big NO on John Paul.

Did anyone else notice that his upper lip never moved when he spoke? I thought it might have been due to an accident or dental work ... until his whole family had the same upper lip situation going on (when Jen met his family).

If ABC is going for a fantasy man ... I think Fabio is still single!

(Oh yeah, Rebecca Romjin & Jerry O'Connell got engaged. We'll see if Charlie and Bee are still together at that wedding.)

How about actor Vince Vaughan from "Wedding Crashers"? He's got a much larger-than-life personality, and I'd pay to watch him as the Bachelor...LOL!

I still think it should've been you, RandalR
    Such insight!

On the subject for celebrity bachelors/ettes, I always thought Kristin Davis would be great on the show.

Okay - back on topic, people
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Is this politician guy still in the running? I hope they scrapped him because I'd rather watch paint dry than stare at that guy on TV. Any news?
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

My best friend lives in Tn. Her Sister in law is the head nurse at Vanderbuilt University in Nashville Tn. She told me that a resident doctor there named Travis...can't think of his last name was chosen to be the next Bachelor. She said she thinks they start shooting end of Oct /Early Nov.

Yumm! A doctor. Can't wait. Thanks for the update.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I'm surprised that a doctor would be able to do The Bachelor. I know that Jesse Palmer had a med student vying for his affections early on (til she found out what a sleeze he was), but 2-3 months!!! Is he on a sabbatical of some sort?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Premium Member
    If it really is a resident it's hard to imagine because they pretty much work 80 hours a week non-stop for the first 3 years after medical school.

+ Reply to Thread