+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Next Bachelor

I cannot imagine a politician doing this show, and trusting his career and reputation to to the editors/producers of the show.

I was kind of hoping John Paul would be the next Bechelor - a true gentleman and delicious to boot.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Well if we are going to go back to all the men that were robbed in Jen's season I'd love to see Jerry up there and romancing the ladies. As a communicator he was terrible, but I just love to look at him.

Ditto....

I love that Jerry and miss his hot self.

I get your point, but whores?
    Omgosh. Definitely! I can think of a handful of women on this show in all nine seasons that were not disgusting skanks and the others were just awful and vile and ready to take their pants off for 5 mins of airtime. Hookers.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissytina
    Why not Kaysar for the next Bachelor!?

CBS probably wouldn't let him do that ...
    And sadly I think Kaysar might be too ethnic as well, I would love for Weiss and company to surprise me but I think the most ethnic they are going go for is a white guy with a Spanish name like Carlos or something. Then we will hear about the black guy, asian guy, etc. who almost was the Bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by joonie220
    I love that Jerry and miss his hot self.
    He had his 15 minutes, but I would LOVE for him to have a whole show dedicated to him. But, he doesn't have the bank that this show seems to require. Who cares if he's a struggling artist? He's actually interesting! Then again, do I want to watch 20 barbies competing for him? Yeah, ok, if it means I could watch him some more!
    Go Tigers!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    I don't think we're going to see Jerry because he's too smart to put himself on the chopping block that we, the fans, subject the "stars" to. We may love these guys, but sadly, it is hard for them to stay in our good graces when we start seeing them acting in ways we don't like or approve (i.e Bob) or they don't fall for the one we think they should or fall for anyone on the show (i.e. Jen)..... I think Jerry knows he doesn't need this show as much as it would be a ratings hit for ABC.
    On a different note, I wonder who ABC did pick because according to an earlier article, the production heads to Paris to begin filming Oct. 4th, so I would think they have picked the Bachelor and probably the girls by now... Anyone heard any leaks???
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Premium Member
    I think they should bring back the guy that was on with Byron before the girls voted him out. I forgot his name.

? Jay ?
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Who is Kaysar?

+ Reply to Thread